• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exteority | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
Also these kids are so intent on hawking and swarming the thread. Patiently seeking prey to pounce on if they post semi-toxic rebuttals, but they won't take the same amount of time to figure out what the situation is and eliminate the flame from its origin. So saddening to see mods who care more about looking better to their superiors because they cleared more flame, but didn't care at all about moderating the situation and the reason for the flame.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Also these kids are so intent on hawking and swarming the thread. Patiently seeking prey to pounce on if they post semi-toxic rebuttals, but they won't take the same amount of time to figure out what the situation is and eliminate the flame from its origin. So saddening to seemods who care more about looking better to their superiors because they cleared more flame, but didn't care at allabout moderating the situationand the reason for the flame.

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol goes to show. Levithepotato and thalichbd R no where to be found. Just watching the thread as they said they would not responding or fixing the situation. Saddening

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Por que jugamos 2 veces contra ellos en la primera que fue hace como 1 mes les ganamos 5-2 sin ningun problema ni nada y en la re match quedamos 2-4 pero nos querian sacar DQ por que un player en la partida dijo Im Random of LastShot y los de cobalt se pusieron como locos diciendo DQ y un clan staff les acepto el DQ pero lich shai y kat dijieron que no era DQ, hasta hablaron con el clan staff que les acepto el DQ pero a los de cobalt les valio y pusieron la win y ahora vienen a decirnos que quitemos la fake win que nunca les ganamos -_-
que ladras lol?????????????¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
This thread has been locked for continuous flame. It will remain locked for 5 hours. If flame continues, users will begin to be punished.

If you feel as if a moderator is not doing their job you need to come to a Sr. Staff member with your report and we will handle it from there.

Exteority

Experienced
Reaction score
Updates:
- Exteority Vs Victims ( 5-4 ) Won
- Exteority Vs Cryogenic ( 5-3 ) Won
- Esto es importante, Pueden tratar de entrar ya que las applys estan abiertas pero solo vamos aceptar a 2
Cosas que busco en sus applys: Esfuerzo y creatividad
(; Gl!

Laxay

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Laxay
Aɢᴇ:13 14 in 3 weeks
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:LaxayPvP
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ:none
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ:i am on every day atleast 5 hours
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: a lot
Wɪɴs / Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: new account so 1/1
Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ (1/10): 8/9
Pɪɴɢ ᴏɴ US Sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs:32
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛᴇᴏʀɪᴛʏ:it looks like a very good clan and i think i can help win a lot of cbs
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs?yes

iDoger

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Laxay
Aɢᴇ:13 14 in 3 weeks
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:LaxayPvP
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ:none
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ:i am on every day atleast 5 hours
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: a lot
Wɪɴs / Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: new account so 1/1
Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ (1/10): 8/9
Pɪɴɢ ᴏɴ US Sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs:32
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛᴇᴏʀɪᴛʏ:it looks like a very good clan and i think i can help win a lot of cbs
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs?yes
Do you speak spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci