• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experience for kills

Do you want this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 77 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • With some changes (Please specify)

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm gonna go against the big circlejerk and disagree. I get that you want to be rewarded for being able to kill a lot of people or teams but, this could just get really abused. People are already saying that this game is too easy as it is. The people who say these things are usually pretty good and probably get a lot of kills every game. That means that they're gonna be able to enchant their weapons and the game will become even easier for them. I get where you're coming from and I do like this idea but it just sounds like people will become even more overpowered than they already are.

Dragongirl10188

Survivor
Reaction score
To people saying it'd be OP:

Well, if everyone knew about it and it was fairly easy-ish to gain and there was more than one enchantment to go around...

Reaction score
No pls.
It would be a little bit... OP. Think about it. A noob gets nothing, a pro gets full iron with dia sword enchanted. It would make SG more unfair.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
There has been many threads about this, and I'm pretty sure they won't be adding it. If you want easy xp just fish!!

Dragongirl10188

Survivor
Reaction score
How could it be OP? You have to earn the enchantment and if you killed a bunch of noobs you'd get little experience if you knocked out a OP guy you'd get a bunch.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nonoono pls no. Giving XP for kills puts too much emphasis on the start of a game- if you are lucky enough to get a stone sword off corn and get a few kills early on, you get really OP really quickly and continue to rack up kills until you're almost fully enchanted. If you're the guy who's unlucky enough to be taking the same route as the guy with the stone sword, you're gonna have to abandon your route and settle for much worse gear, gradually picking off manageable opponents and scavenging for chests that haven't already been taken. By the time you're decently equipped, the other guy is mostly enchanted and pretty much invincible, all because he got lucky at the start of the game. I personally like the games where you get unlucky at the start but are able to clutch it against the odds by working your way up the 'gear ladder', but with XP for kills this just isn't possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci