• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experience for kills

Do you want this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 77 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • With some changes (Please specify)

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Now, I know that this was suggested many times before, but recently developers have been listening to the community so much that I think this idea might finally have a chance.

The idea is, basically, as the title suggests. You should get experience for killing people. Obviously, I am not saying that you should get 3 levels per kill... But you should get, maybe, 3 or 4 mini-bars. This would make fighting teams easier as teams normally get less kills each than a solo player, and enchantments can also be used mor wisely by someone going solo.

This would also make enchantment tables more useful, as they are rarely used due to the fact that hardly anyone is lucky enough to get a full level when sponsored, and no one really wants to go fishing for the whole game.
Another thing that this might encourage is for people to actually go for the kills, rather than spend the whole game on their chest route. This would make the games more action-packed, and faster.

NOTE: I am not the first to suggest this idea, but it was always much liked by the community, so I thought that at this great time where developers are working in the direction in which the community wants them to, we might actually get this feature!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci