• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experience for kills

Do you want this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 77 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • With some changes (Please specify)

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Since I rarely if not never see anyone at all enchant. This would be a great addition. I think MCSG has been refusing to add this because they think that enchantments are a bit OP or unfair. Although, when was the last time you ever enchanted an item? I don't think I have in my entire time with MCSG so yes, this should be added plz.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, only a small portion, not all of it.
This.

And it's great to see the support.
With people saying that it's op... A diamond sword is op, and if 1 person eggs sponsored XP, and somehow gets a level, that's even more op as no one else can compete, whereas here, more than 1 person can get it.
To people that have never enchanted, get a team of 4 (So as to get to final DeathMatch) and go fishing! I got full iron, diamond sword and bow enchanted on TSG2 like that...
Also, as Mooclan said, you only get a small %age of the XP that a person had when you kill them, so cleanup crew is no good!
To people voting "no", y u no post rison nubz?
#XPForKillsOnMCSG2014

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
This.

And it's great to see the support.
With people saying that it's op... A diamond sword is op, and if 1 person eggs sponsored XP, and somehow gets a level, that's even more op as no one else can compete, whereas here, more than 1 person can get it.
To people that have never enchanted, get a team of 4 (So as to get to final DeathMatch) and go fishing! I got full iron, diamond sword and bow enchanted on TSG2 like that...
Also, as Mooclan said, you only get a small %age of the XP that a person had when you kill them, so cleanup crew is no good!
To people voting "no", y u no post rison nubz?
#XPForKillsOnMCSG2014
He's picking it up! #XPForKills2014

ccmpn1217

Tribute
Reaction score
This could be annoying as it could lead to really OP stuff at Dm which could make it unfair to other players

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci