• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excavation Zero

Would You Like to See This Map Implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks great! Dat drill is EPIC! Though the corn is hard to escape, maybe add towers or stuff with ladders and stairs? And add more of a mining theme close to the corn ( trucks, moved ground, excavators.. ) Real good piece! Voted yes.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Teweran 1 is built on even grounds, not lower, nor higher. Sure maybe some of the chests are underwater, but only some. Now another map where the corn is built similar to this one is Rugged Lands.
But unlike this map, Rugged Lands has many ways to escape and paths you can take.

Now don't get me wrong, completely creative idea and well built. Just not the best gameplay in my opinion.
There are four passages not even halfway up the corn that are easy to get out of. If you have problems with that, whatever, I'll just have to update the map sometime to make it easier, but don't judge a map "No" just because it has too hard of a corn for your likes. That is foolish and short-sighted.

S

ShadowMasterZ

There are four passages not even halfway up the corn that are easy to get out of. If you have problems with that, whatever, I'll just have to update the map sometime to make it easier, but don't judge a map "No" just because it has too hard of a corn for your likes. That is foolish and short-sighted.
I quoted no because it's my own opinion. It's still not the easiest cornucopia to get out of and would be one of the hardest to, that fact stands, if you think it's easy or not, compared to the other maps, it's like that.

Also, no need for that last comment. It is my opinion and I voiced it, unlike others. If you don't accept that than there's no need for that last comment at all...

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks great! Dat drill is EPIC! Though the corn is hard to escape, maybe add towers or stuff with ladders and stairs? And add more of a mining theme close to the corn ( trucks, moved ground, excavators.. ) Real good piece! Voted yes.
Thanks and good idea. Maybe we could implement that.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
amazing I voted yes! This map is jaw dropping amazing, filled with detail and it is beautiful everything I look for in a map. Job well done.

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw nate252 playing this one on his 43rd episode, and it looked amazing. I really hope this gets accepted.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I liked playing this map in the PMC contest, was one of my favorite ones. But I must say those screenshots look a lot nicer than in game, so dont go only off of those screenshots..

edit: Just saw the post above me x3

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw nate252 playing this one on his 43rd episode, and it looked amazing. I really hope this gets accepted.
Thanks so do we!
I liked playing this map in the PMC contest, was one of my favorite ones. But I must say those screenshots look a lot nicer than in game, so dont go only off of those screenshots..

edit: Just saw the post above me x3
Haha thanks, I think. It's true that we worried more about making it fun to play than pretty. So if you had fun playing it, we're happy. Hopefully you did! Thanks for the feedback, I voted yes on Quartz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci