• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excavation Zero

Would You Like to See This Map Implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
How in the world am I trying to make you look bad? Trying to get your favor? I've been putting up with the insane crap you've been sputtering and trying to be nice until now. Shut up. People might hate on me for saying this but just shut up.

We'll probably be removing this thread. Thanks.
Ok that's totally out of order. Stop flaming or your thread will be locked. All your hard work put to waste.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok that's totally out of order. Stop flaming or your thread will be locked. All your hard work put to waste.
Okay I know, I'm sorry. That was out of line but can't you understand it's frustrating when you know he isn't actually trying to help you, he's just trying to get us pissed?

Knaala

Diamond
Reaction score
He isn't trying to get you "pissed" because he genuinely did not want to write the review in the first place. I think that @Ninetailefox92 gave you all constructive criticism in which you could use to further update your map and make it something that will get accepted. Obviously, a lot of people are fond of it, yet there are some things which can be approved on, which I'm sure you could easily say for every map. Do not say he was wrong in his behavior, because he was only trying to help. I'm sure he would not have even posted something of the sorts if he wasn't bombarded on his own profile. He is a well-respected map-builder; Thus, listening to his advice can only help you improve on an already interesting and well thought-out concept for a map.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
He isn't trying to get you "pissed" because he genuinely did not want to write the review in the first place. I think that @Ninetailefox92 gave you all constructive criticism in which you could use to further update your map and make it something that will get accepted. Obviously, a lot of people are fond of it, yet there are some things which can be approved on, which I'm sure you could easily say for every map. Do not say he was wrong in his behavior, because he was only trying to help. I'm sure he would not have even posted something of the sorts if he wasn't bombarded on his own profile. He is a well-respected map-builder; Thus, listening to his advice can only help you improve on an already interesting and well thought-out concept for a map.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm just tired of this... And I've never been on his profile so idk what you're talking about. Requesting thread lock/deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci