• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evade [US+CA]

Do You Think Evade Will Go Far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruver

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Franky

Minecraft In-Game Name: Fruver

Amount of Wins on MCSG: 196 (Close to 200)

Amount of Games Played on MCSG: 2,215 (The reason I'm so bad is because I get tired of clicking so much then I lose, but I am decent in PvP)

Past Clans: None

Skype and TeamSpeak 3? [Yes/No]: Yes I have both

Skype Name: I want to send my Skype privately to the leader or somebody else.

How Mature are you? Explain [1/10]: I am okay in being mature but on a scale I would I'm an 8.

What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm very good at water battles, I'm okay at land battles, and I'm okay at strafing

What are your PvP Weaknesses?: I get tired of clicking so much (But that's rare). I'm okay between a team of 2 but only if they are terrible at PvP or not stacked. If they are stacked it's a very rare chance that I kill them both. (But I can Sometimes)

Why should we accept you into Evade?: Because I want to be in a clan where its family and friendly and not so mean to each other. And I hope this clan can offer that. Also I hope this clan doesn't say mean insults about sexual orientation because people that use (gay) as an insult are really mean and I despise them.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Franky

Minecraft In-Game Name: Fruver

Amount of Wins on MCSG: 196 (Close to 200)

Amount of Games Played on MCSG: 2,215 (The reason I'm so bad is because I get tired of clicking so much then I lose, but I am decent in PvP)

Past Clans: None

Skype and TeamSpeak 3? [Yes/No]: Yes I have both

Skype Name: I want to send my Skype privately to the leader or somebody else.

How Mature are you? Explain [1/10]: I am okay in being mature but on a scale I would I'm an 8.

What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm very good at water battles, I'm okay at land battles, and I'm okay at strafing

What are your PvP Weaknesses?: I get tired of clicking so much (But that's rare). I'm okay between a team of 2 but only if they are terrible at PvP or not stacked. If they are stacked it's a very rare chance that I kill them both. (But I can Sometimes)

Why should we accept you into Evade?: Because I want to be in a clan where its family and friendly and not so mean to each other. And I hope this clan can offer that. Also I hope this clan doesn't say mean insults about sexual orientation because people that use (gay) as an insult are really mean and I despise them.
Congratulations! Your Application in to Evade has been Accepted as Member.

ArtOfPvPClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Battle Vs. ArtOfPvP? Add Hsnapn32 on Skype to discuss details. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci