• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evade [US+CA]

Do You Think Evade Will Go Far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Pufflle, had to go eat, in Lobby we said postpone they said no DQ invalid postpone. We played one round, we will agree to 1-0 as the second one was an invalid DQ.
So now you change your story, and agree to 1-0? Interesting. Also, I'm pretty sure your clan never said postpone.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
So now you change your story, and agree to 1-0? Interesting. Also, I'm pretty sure your clan never said postpone.
Pretty sure? Okay yeah, you weren't even in the battle. We said postpone, and I am not changing the story I am agreeing to 1-0.

xLiquidHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:
Jordan [Call me Liquid]

Minecraft ID:
xLiquidHD

Amount of Wins on MCSG:

Amount of Games Played on MCSG:

Skype and TeamSpeak 3? [Yes|No]:
Yes

Skype Name:
xLiquidHD

How Mature are you? Explain:
I am mature most of the time and always am during Clan Battles/Scrims. I may laugh to much at some jokes sometimes but other than that I am very mature.

What are your PvP Strengths?:
I would say I am pretty decent with the bow, but I would be alot better. I can strafe pretty well making me good with the sword. I am pretty good with the Flint and Steel, I just need to work on my placements. I can block hit and strafe in small places and I win those fights most of the time.

What are your PvP Weaknesses?:
I am not very good at water fights, I have alot to improve on in water fights. I need to work on my rod accuracy, I'm pretty good at using it, just not accurate.

Why should we accept you into Evade?:
I think you should accept me into Evade because I think I would be a great addition to your clan and could help you guys in Clan Battles/Scrims. I also think I could meet alot of new friends in this clan. I could also get better at PvP and just have fun in this clan.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:
Jordan [Call me Liquid]

Minecraft ID:
xLiquidHD

Amount of Wins on MCSG:

Amount of Games Played on MCSG:

Skype and TeamSpeak 3? [Yes|No]:
Yes

Skype Name:
xLiquidHD

How Mature are you? Explain:
I am mature most of the time and always am during Clan Battles/Scrims. I may laugh to much at some jokes sometimes but other than that I am very mature.

What are your PvP Strengths?:
I would say I am pretty decent with the bow, but I would be alot better. I can strafe pretty well making me good with the sword. I am pretty good with the Flint and Steel, I just need to work on my placements. I can block hit and strafe in small places and I win those fights most of the time.

What are your PvP Weaknesses?:
I am not very good at water fights, I have alot to improve on in water fights. I need to work on my rod accuracy, I'm pretty good at using it, just not accurate.
Why should we accept you into Evade?:
I think you should accept me into Evade because I think I would be a great addition to your clan and could help you guys in Clan Battles/Scrims. I also think I could meet alot of new friends in this clan. I could also get better at PvP and just have fun in this clan.
Congratulations! Your Application into Evade has been Accepted as Member.

Last edited:

SilentMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Zach
Minecraft IGN : Silent_Guy33
Win count: 222
Game count: 3100
Skype & teamspeak 3: teamspeak no/ Skype yes
Skype Name: Silent_Guy33
How Mature 1/10: 9
PVP Strengths: fishing Rods N Bows
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
Why do i want to be in evade?: Because i played with some members not teaming but in game. in there really good n i want to be part of a really good clan.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Zach
Minecraft IGN : Silent_Guy33
Win count: 222
Game count: 3100
Skype & teamspeak 3: teamspeak no/ Skype yes
Skype Name: Silent_Guy33
How Mature 1/10: 9
PVP Strengths: fishing Rods N Bows
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
Why do i want to be in evade?: Because i played with some members not teaming but in game. in there really good n i want to be part of a really good clan.
Congratulations! Your Application into Evade has been Accepted as Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci