• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evade [US+CA]

Do You Think Evade Will Go Far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Excuse me, post this now. Finish the battle by tomorrow.
Excuse me. No. We are never battling you. If we try and postpone for a valid reason, you say DQ, you DQ'd both those rounds. Get off our thread, never post here again, byebye.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Excuse me. No. We are never battling you. If we try and postpone for a valid reason, you say DQ, you DQ'd both those rounds. Get off our thread, never post here again, byebye.
We allowed you to postpone, we never said DQ, and we redid when you said redo the first round. They were not DQ rounds, we won both. I'm not even saying DQ or that you loss. I just want to finish the battle.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
We allowed you to postpone, we never said DQ, and we redid when you said redo the first round. They were not DQ rounds, we won both. I'm not even saying DQ or that you loss. I just want to finish the battle.
You weren't even in the battle? 19loss_jose & wb1314 declared DQ both rounds, because we didn't have enough members, then we left, the score is still 0-0 and we don't want to clan battle you, just please get off our thread. Get your members to stop posting, this has nothing with them. This is us and you.

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
You weren't even in the battle? 19loss_jose & wb1314 declared DQ both rounds, because we didn't have enough members, then we left, the score is still 0-0 and we don't want to clan battle you, just please get off our thread. Get your members to stop posting, this has nothing with them. This is us and you.
Can we finish the battle? we are winning 2-0

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
19loss_jose and wb1314 never said DQ. This is an invalid reason and you do not want to finish the battle because you may lose. Also, you stayed and played both rounds that we won. We played 3 rounds. The first was a redo, our fault. The second 2 games were played without one of their leaders: pufflle, but were still played. We won both of these games.

EvadeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
19loss_jose and wb1314 never said DQ. This is an invalid reason and you do not want to finish the battle because you may lose. Also, you stayed and played both rounds that we won. We played 3 rounds. The first was a redo, our fault. The second 2 games were played without one of their leaders: pufflle, but were still played. We won both of these games.
Pufflle, had to go eat, in Lobby we said postpone they said no DQ invalid postpone. We played one round, we will agree to 1-0 as the second one was an invalid DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci