• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
sorry Batman I just did it coz I was really bored and thought someone might have gotten kicked out, so sorry but I shall not post any more here unless told so as I've been really irritating according to Sliabh and shauny. So kthxbai

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
And sorry, one last thing. I am terribly sorry that I've been a total BAAANNED! to some of you on the thread and a bit fanboiy and I kind of noticed but didn't stop. I would like to apologize and ask for your forgiveness, Sliabh, Simeon, Shauny and so on. I just want everything to be normal, all I was hoping was to fit into a group of friends and you guys are hilarious and nice, I hope we all can talk some time in the future as a group. I just want you guys to not hate me, as I hate people hating me like most people. Once again sorry but please don't hate guys. <3

Good luck with the clan, lads!

From, Gregor/Gregah/xGGw10X ;)

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
And sorry, one last thing. I am terribly sorry that I've been a total BAAANNED! to some of you on the thread and a bit fanboiy and I kind of noticed but didn't stop. I would like to apologize and ask for your forgiveness, Sliabh, Simeon, Shauny and so on. I just want everything to be normal, all I was hoping was to fit into a group of friends and you guys are hilarious and nice, I hope we all can talk some time in the future as a group. I just want you guys to not hate me, as I hate people hating me like most people. Once again sorry but please don't hate guys. <3

Ya sur

bananaboyman29

Diamond
Reaction score
One thing that we are looking for in players is that they can read and with this you're proving that you either do not pay atention to our thread or you cannot read. If you are not able to read you will be declined.
Wow. Glad I got declined - Definitely do not want to be involved with this clan.

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score

You'd need a quality application like mine anyways, which we all know is impossible. lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci