• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergancy Evac.

Keep building on this?

• Total voters

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey people,
I need your opinion on this one. In the geography class we have made a map in a map (lol whut?) yeah.. The picture will explain it better, but you can see the others on this map and in my opinion this is really cool and because those people still move it won't be like you can find them that easy, but it gives you a direction to look in.

Honestly, I don't see it being much of an advantage, really. It looks awesome! :D

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see it being much of an advantage, really. It looks awesome! :D
It does give you a bit of an advantage: Imagine being in the last 4 and you have no idea where anyone is. They are probably hiding somewhere or sticking to the same part of the map. With these maps you can atleast get some sort of an idea where they are. But it's just a little feature we thought would be cool :p

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks very nice , i can't wait to play it ...if MCSG accepts it ... :D keep up the amazing work

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It looks good, but it reminds me too much of Holiday Resort to be able to vote comfortably.

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support. Currently I'm working on a trailer for the map, so you can look out for that. :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This map is about a evacuation. There has been released a virus in the hospital, so everyone is going to the stadium to get on a plane or to the camp where they can heal up and wait for a helicopter to fly off. Also the roads that lead out of the city are bussy and it is one big mess!

Here are some pictures you can look at:

Hope you like it :)
Pictures without shaders, PLEASE?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If you look through the pages of the thread, you will find multiple pictures without shaders.
Oh well:
The map looks GREAT with shaders, but when you remove them: poof. Not as great. Focus on making all those wooden houses alot more detail, maybe by improving the rooves?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci