• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergancy Evac.

Keep building on this?

• Total voters

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks fantastic, I would just say that this theme is a little too overdone.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
50% Survival Games 4 + 25% Holiday Resort + 25% Valleyside Uni. = Emergency Evac
Yeah exactly. I mean like I said good work I think it looks awesome, it's just that I don't like this sudden craze with sports stadiums and cities. It looks nice but it just doesn't get me excited.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
What if there was a volcano erupting? Then the idea is that they're evacuating because lava is overrunning the city!

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I mean like I said good work I think it looks awesome, it's just that I don't like this sudden craze with sports stadiums and cities. It looks nice but it just doesn't get me excited.
The reason why you have that suddencraze is maybe because the map is not suitable for PvP. Since it looks like a normal city. I would say YES in originality. :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Really cool, reminds me a bit of SG2.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I like it but I suggest you to improve your terraforming :)

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
You could try and raise the ground a bit as it looks completely flat for the most part :p

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow wow wow, thanks for all the feedback! Don't know where to start actually. I will start maybe to explain the theme maybe. In the hospital has been released an extremely fast killing virus, because of that all the healthy people have to escape and come all together in the soccer stadium and get on a helicopter. The police and fireman (I don't know the right word :D) Try to help the map as much as they can. It is a chaos and ill people try to commit suicide and make the others sick to. Everyone in the game is healthy and the last one can get on a helicopter.

My fingers hurts now, but about the feedback:
I the first idea was just to make the soccer stadium. We just wanted to make a building and we taught, Hey why not make it a SGmap, we made the glass ring with world edit, diameter 500, and started planning things. That's how we came to living area, chilling area, chopping area.
We are still not sure about an industrial are, how do you guys think about that? Please give us feedback.

And guys you are right about the terraforming, it is terrible. I made the mountain myself, and that was the first terraforming i ever did :)
It is indeed very plain, but that will change. There will be diffrent layers of hight.

Will try to build some more this weekend, but next week i'am in Paris with school <3

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suggest make a factory in the map. with the "chimney" at the top with smoke etc. Looks nice if you can build it! Looking forward to this map!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci