• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergancy Evac.

Keep building on this?

• Total voters

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This map is about a evacuation. There has been released a virus in the hospital, so everyone is going to the stadium to get on a plane or to the camp where they can heal up and wait for a helicopter to fly off. Also the roads that lead out of the city are bussy and it is one big mess!

Here are some pictures you can look at:

Hope you like it :)

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
This Map looks fun and neat, I like it!

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Im so glad to hear this! I will upload some more pictures later today! :)

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I like a lot of the buildings .
Keep working :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I much prefer the part where you have the city. I think the buildings are absolutely fantastic so I don't think you should branch too far away from that. In my opinion there shouldn't be too much things like the mountain hut :/ But that's only my opinion. I still love the map and I say, "KEEP BUILDING!"

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
I much prefer the part where you have the city. I think the buildings are absolutely fantastic so I don't think you should branch too far away from that. In my opinion there shouldn't be too much things like the mountain hut :/ But that's only my opinion. I still love the map and I say, "KEEP BUILDING!"
I really understand what you are trying to say there, but it is really hard to make different kind of buildings in the city. I'm trying to expand the city more to the left and thanks for your feedback <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci