• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergancy Evac.

Keep building on this?

• Total voters

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
I updated the photo's in the first thread a bit. All the roads will be changed to clayblocks in 1.6.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
What if there was a volcano erupting? Then the idea is that they're evacuating because lava is overrunning the city!
We'd have to remove a lot of features by doing that. Which is probably not worth it to be honest ;) Thanks for all your feedback though.

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this will get accepted. Nowadays I fell MCSG likes more modern and flat maps like this one. Can't wait for it to be done.

Zee

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice dude but that parkour on the first image is gonna be a pain in the butt XD

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is a small little update so you guys know we're still working on this map.
We builded a care-package drop next to the camp. And what took a lot of work since we couldn't use world edit in the snapshots, we changed all the roads to clayblocks and the hole stadion.. with our hands. But it looks much better now in my opinion!

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey people,
I need your opinion on this one. In the geography class we have made a map in a map (lol whut?) yeah.. The picture will explain it better, but you can see the others on this map and in my opinion this is really cool and because those people still move it won't be like you can find them that easy, but it gives you a direction to look in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci