• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Only Lobbies

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. I hope this gets added to the MCGamer Network ;-)

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
No.Just no.
Cause this is helpful...
Love the idea also you should add server's that don't affect stats so player can concentrate more on having fun then being mad at the game its also i way you can teach new people how to play without their stats being affected. But yeah i like the original idea alot :)
I like both the OP and this idea, they should definitely both be implemented.
Adds an extra perk for donating as well! :p

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see a reason why a donor would want their own server since they can get on any server they want.

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see a reason why a donor would want their own server since they can get on any server they want.
Well, the main reason is because of all the hackers I'm guessing. Not many "hackers" donate to a server, since they get banned sooner or later.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
i would love it! It's a great chance to get better pretty much without hackers.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Love the idea also you should add server's that dont affect stats so player can concentrate more on having fun then being mad at the game its also i way you can teach new people how to play without their stats being affected. But yeah i like the original idea alot :)
Yes.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So basically....you want to add some servers that will allow donors to play with a slightly smaller chance of coming across hackers?

I'm pretty sure that each individual server costs a lot of money, buying another handful of them would be kinda costly....

Meh, I vote no. Also, I find this kinda unfair to regular players. I mean, how come only donors get to play with a smaller chance of encountering hackers? It shouldn't be a perk to not come across hackers....it should be available to everyone. And since that obviously can't happen at this point in time, I don't think this idea is very ethical.

(Hey, did I use the word ethical right? It was one of my English vocab words a few weeks ago, I wanna see if I actually learned something xD)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci