• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Only Lobbies

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So today I went on ts and asked people if they thought donor only lobbies were a good idea. I had strong feedback saying that they liked this idea since it removes a large amount of hackers from playing MCSG Unless they donate to hack... It also lets players to have fun and fight good players who don't have to cheat and lets be honest.. Who wants to waste money on buying donor and hacking? Not many people right? So I am making a thread where you can express your opinions. For example I was thinking that to start with the first 5 signs are donor only! [Iron+] . (hopefully) the staff can check this and decide if this is a good idea or not.

Do you like this idea?
Yes Or No?

Hopefully this can actually get running and everyone supports this! :)
PS: Please leave a sensible comment in down below! [No Wars]

Last edited:

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So today I went on ts and asked people if they thought donor only lobbies were a good idea. I had strong feedback saying that they liked this idea since it removes a large amount of hackers from playing MCSG Unless they donate to hack... It also lets players to have fun and fight good players who don't have to cheat and lets be honest.. Who wants to waste money on buying donor and hacking? Not many people right? So I am making a thread where you can express your opinions. For example I was thinking that to start with the first 5 signs are donor only! [Gold+] . (hopefully) the staff can check this and decide if this is a good idea or not.

Hopefully this can actually get running and everyone supports this! :)
PS: Please leave a sensible comment in down below! [No Wars]
Love this Idea :D

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Why only gold plus? Iron donors are donors too. They donated money just the same as gold and up. They deserve this too.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
The point of having donor is so you can get into any server, so because of that I don't see a reason why you would need your own servers if you can get in anyone you want. Also, just because you donate doesn't automatically mean that the person doesn't have a hacked client. I'm sorry, but I can't see a reason to have these implemented.

Reaction score
The point of having donor is so you can get into any server, so because of that I don't see a reason why you would need your own servers if you can get in anyone you want. Also, just because you donate doesn't automatically mean that the person doesn't have a hacked client. I'm sorry, but I can't see a reason to have these implemented.
Yes but this would be an added feature.. Of course you can join any server. But you will have your own server to play on [ If you would like] People who do donate and hack will be banned of course..

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Love the idea also you should add server's that dont affect stats so player can concentrate more on having fun then being mad at the game its also i way you can teach new people how to play without their stats being affected. But yeah i like the original idea alot :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci