• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember when....?

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I know it isn't that old but does anyone remember the Fyre UK lobby and secretly being able to get on top of Spawn and the actual Fyre Uk emblem?

Last edited:

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when I thought you earned donor, and didn't buy it

I remember when nocheat was OP

I remember when ifrox was at the top

I remember when only a few people had over 100 wins, and the clan slimearmy was thought to be amazing.

I remember when the leaderboard was judged on points, not wins

I remember me, first clicking on this website, not knowing what it would lead too

I remember making so many friends, and so many enemies,

What do you remember?

SuckSanity

Diamond
Reaction score
old mcsg was the best. i remember when People would say team under the bridge on one of the old lobbys and like all the bacca skins would be down there.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Good ol' days on the Fyre UK lobby and if you climbed up a mountain and jumped off, you got kicked for flying :)

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember when only corn refilled.
I remember the old server lists that also included the heads of peoples skins and the names of players on the server.
I remember when sg 2 came out and I hated it at first, its my favorite map now.
I remember when sg 3 came out and all the hype. It seemed like the whole server was psyched for a new map. Now theres countless maps and people complain about a lot of maps. What a time to be alive indeed.

Last edited:

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I remember when the ONLY MAPS ever played were sg4 and breeze island which caused me to leave the server for a bit since they annoyed me so much(and they still do,lesser with sg4).I will love the day when breeze island is removed.i Also remember playing on eu instead of us since eu was less popular and I still got decent ping.Also remember when mcsg said they were coming out with asia mcsg servers(WHICH STILL HASNT HAPPENED :mad:).Seriously I live in Asia right now and I real want an AS server

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Dude I remember when blamph was one of the top players

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember my first win

I remember how mcsg was before beta

I remember how i used to enjoy this game and hacks was not a problem

I remember when there was only 2 maps

I remeber when nobody used fishing rods for fighting

I remember how i used to have most wins, and now i'm a complete noob :D

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ya the good old days came back when I saw jefe yesterday asking people to team :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci