• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get laugh at or intimidated at school for playing Minecraft?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I've always had a problem telling people I play such a "nerdy" game, so I rarely tell anyone, and will only open up to that person if that friend is close and approaches me about it.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I hang out with football players, were one big group, I pay it and they know I do but no one cares. It doesn't affect my sociability and I go out all the time so it really isn't that big of a deal.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ain't a nerdy game! Its awesome :D
I know, but I've always had some sort of deep, mental problem telling people that I do something "out of the ordinary." For example, I've got a twin brother, but I rarely, if ever, tell anyone I have one, unless they approach me. I think the first time I've told that fact for a long time was when my biology class was talking about twin genetics a couple of weeks ago.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
um no if your going to make fun of anyone at my school who plays it is the really fat ones who play on ipads....................

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not really. Don't really find a reason to mention it, so I guess I couldn't.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I try hide it. But when it does come up in conversation, I know too much about it and its kind of hard to hide that I play it.

Sam|swright01

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do people intimidate you us about
Minecraft it annoying and I wish that my school encouraged us to play minecraft but no it's just war hammer and other crap

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alot of people in my class plays mc, but I don't really talk about it with anyone. But playing minecraft is like playing cod or something, don't see why people needs to make a big deal of stuff like that. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci