• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get laugh at or intimidated at school for playing Minecraft?

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I think you read the title. I was wondering this because I get sometimes laugh at at school, no serious stuff, just getting laugh at because they tell everyone is a "geek" or "nerd". I wanted to know, is it in pretty much every school, does your school encourage playing Minecraft? Please let me know :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Many people in my school think that playing mc is nerd like but who cares! Some of my friends that are girls know that minecraft is ok because of the video that I make it quite entertaining. :p

Plus girls that play mc are cool in my opinion.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Ya I'm quite a nerd, but why should that be a bad thing? People in my school are very kind :)

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Many people in my school think that playing mc is nerd like but who cares! Some of my friends that are girls know that minecraft is ok because of the video that I make it quite entertaining. :p

Plus girls that play mc are cool in my opinion.
I've never seen a girl in real life play mc, they all take selfies and go on Facebook 24/7 xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
#Homeschool, where my older sister plays League and my younger sister reads manga all day. And I still get yelled at for playing so much :c

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well I'm honestly pretty popular at school.
Liek no joke guys ppl actually like me irl.
But no one seems to care. As long as your not like antisocial or super shifty about it no one should care.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm honestly pretty popular at school.
Liek no joke guys ppl actually like me irl.
But no one seems to care. As long as your not like antisocial or super shifty about it no one should care.
Once you are truly comfortable with yourself, others will be comfortable with you too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci