• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Divergent [Au Clan] {Recruiting Now!}

Do you hate hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 61 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

poo646

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy challenges you to a clan battle, if you accept add my skype gregory.hayes298, we can then discuss further details.

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: FreddieMonstwcty
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes
Skype name: freddiemonstrwcty
Wins: 34 (I play alot with Clan-Mates and let them win.)
Games played: 1000
Amount of Kills: 500
[-[ Ratings ]-]
Swords: 8/10
Bow: 7/10
Flint and Steel: 8/10
Fishing Rod: 7/10

Pvp Strengths: Swords, Strafing, FNS
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow, Hackers, Teams 3+
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: Offensive
Why do you want to be in #Divergent? Because YOLO.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: My Minecraft In Game Name is ZHDcrew

Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? : I've got Skype, and I'm mostly on there. I've also got Team Speak but I'm still some kind of Noob to it, so i chose to use Skype. But if you want me to use Team Speak I'll learn about all the stuff so that I can participate battles and all that

Skype name: My Skype name is "zahid.azmibr" <<This is my public Skype, I've got another Skype but I'm not there most of the time.

Wins: I am currently one away of 50 wins, which means that I've got 49 wins :)

Games played: It's around a 1100 something. I know There is a huge difference between my wins and the games I have played, but most of them are because If i am teaming and all my teammate dies, I always leave the game cause I don't want them to play Alone. And this is one of the reason why i participate as an applicant for #Divergent . Cause I want to Improve my PvP skills in this clna.

Amount of Kills: I have got around 919 kills. I'm not exactly sure cause I'm asking my friend to check my stats. I am working on my kills as I improved a lot lately, and hopefully it will get me to a decent amount of kills.
[-[ Ratings ]-] (Note that I dont wanna over rate my Skills or under rate it. So I am being honest here and I wish myself luck)
Swords: 8.5/10

Flint and Steel: 6/10

Fishing Rod: 8/10

Pvp Strengths: I can strafe quite good, and I am smart with the fishing rod too. And I am also good at dodging Flint and Steel and Arrows so that could be an advantage. I can also connect with teammates Easily.

Pvp Weaknesses: My weakness are, strafing. I'm good at strafing but at times, I can get demolished by it too. Also, This is the major problem that bothers me a lot. It is called 'Lag' I've been getting lag because I've got a lot of siblings who uses the same Internet Connection. They got me to 2 bars of connection which is never good. But, when there's Clan battle or anything, I can talk to them so that i could get more connection to the Internet.

Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: All-Rounder

Why do you want to be in #Divergent? I wanna be in Divergent cause I am looking for a new challenge in MCSG and I wanna meet new people. I also would love to participate battles cause I am a competitive person at times.
"Win or Lose doesn't matter. But the process does." (I got this from some kind of TV series so my apologies xD)

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: My Minecraft In Game Name is ZHDcrew

Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? : I've got Skype, and I'm mostly on there. I've also got Team Speak but I'm still some kind of Noob to it, so i chose to use Skype. But if you want me to use Team Speak I'll learn about all the stuff so that I can participate battles and all that

Skype name: My Skype name is "zahid.azmibr" <<This is my public Skype, I've got another Skype but I'm not there most of the time.

Wins: I am currently one away of 50 wins, which means that I've got 49 wins :)

Games played: It's around a 1100 something. I know There is a huge difference between my wins and the games I have played, but most of them are because If i am teaming and all my teammate dies, I always leave the game cause I don't want them to play Alone. And this is one of the reason why i participate as an applicant for #Divergent . Cause I want to Improve my PvP skills in this clna.

Amount of Kills: I have got around 919 kills. I'm not exactly sure cause I'm asking my friend to check my stats. I am working on my kills as I improved a lot lately, and hopefully it will get me to a decent amount of kills.
[-[ Ratings ]-] (Note that I dont wanna over rate my Skills or under rate it. So I am being honest here and I wish myself luck)
Swords: 8.5/10

Flint and Steel: 6/10

Fishing Rod: 8/10

Pvp Strengths: I can strafe quite good, and I am smart with the fishing rod too. And I am also good at dodging Flint and Steel and Arrows so that could be an advantage. I can also connect with teammates Easily.

Pvp Weaknesses: My weakness are, strafing. I'm good at strafing but at times, I can get demolished by it too. Also, This is the major problem that bothers me a lot. It is called 'Lag' I've been getting lag because I've got a lot of siblings who uses the same Internet Connection. They got me to 2 bars of connection which is never good. But, when there's Clan battle or anything, I can talk to them so that i could get more connection to the Internet.

Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: All-Rounder

Why do you want to be in #Divergent? I wanna be in Divergent cause I am looking for a new challenge in MCSG and I wanna meet new people. I also would love to participate battles cause I am a competitive person at times.
"Win or Lose doesn't matter. But the process does." (I got this from some kind of TV series so my apologies xD)
You are basically accepted but I would love to play a few games with you :)

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: FreddieMonstwcty
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes
Skype name: freddiemonstrwcty
Wins: 34 (I play alot with Clan-Mates and let them win.)
Games played: 1000
Amount of Kills: 500
[-[ Ratings ]-]
Swords: 8/10
Flint and Steel: 8/10
Fishing Rod: 7/10

Pvp Strengths: Swords, Strafing, FNS
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow, Hackers, Teams 3+
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: Offensive
Why do you want to be in #Divergent? Because YOLO.
You are put on trail.

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
We have a upcoming clan battle please tell me in Skype join if you will like to join. We can sort out the times via Skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci