• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Divergent [Au Clan] {Recruiting Now!}

Do you hate hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 61 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

Jordansi

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign:xXNeofluxXx
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?
Skype name:xXNeofluxXx
Wins:384
Games played:3008
Amount of Kills:6080
[-[ Ratings ]-]
Swords: 8/10
Bow: 9/10
Flint and Steel:8 /10
Fishing Rod:10 /10

Pvp Strengths:flint and steel , bow ,swords
Pvp Weaknesses:hackers,
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder:eek:ffensive
Why do you want to be in #Divergent?
um becuase of life

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign:xXNeofluxXx
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?
Skype name:xXNeofluxXx
Wins:384
Games played:3008
Amount of Kills:6080
[-[ Ratings ]-]
Swords: 8/10
Bow: 9/10
Flint and Steel:8 /10
Fishing Rod:10 /10

Pvp Strengths:flint and steel , bow ,swords
Pvp Weaknesses:hackers,
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder:eek:ffensive
Why do you want to be in #Divergent?
um becuase of life
You are ACCEPTED :) Congratualtion

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Ramdonkid2312 you are accepted congratulations.
Desperate for members much? This guy doesn't have the best win loss ratio in the world, and doesn't even meet the win requirements. To add on your don't even know him. Why not give him a trial?

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Desperate for members much? This guy doesn't have the best win loss ratio in the world, and doesn't even meet the win requirements. To add on your don't even know him. Why not give him a trial?
He's friend of mine this clan is for fun, and it is for people who doesn't have a chance. Are you against people who have bad wins and skills? This is really imature of you, your not giving other people a chance. You were once a noob too Freddy. Imature 11 year old kid.

Last edited:

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
He's friend of mine this clan is for fun, and it is for people who doesn't have a chance. Are you against people who have bad wins and skills? This is really unmature of you, your not giving other people a chance. You were once a noob too Freddy. Imature 11 year old kid.
Are you calling him imature or unmature? Your grammar and spelling sickens me and how on earth was Freddy supposed to know all that? Stop being so aggressive and don't tell people that they are unmature...

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
H
Are you calling him imature or unmature? Your grammar and spelling sickens me and how on earth was Freddy supposed to know all that? Stop being so aggressive and don't tell people that they are unmature...
You dont know anything squid man this has to do with his raging in skype chat. If my grammar sickens you dont look at this post den. There were really little grammar mistakes if that sickens you den you are a picky person

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
He's friend of mine this clan is for fun, and it is for people who doesn't have a chance. Are you against people who have bad wins and skills? This is really unmature of you, your not giving other people a chance. You were once a noob too Freddy. Imature 11 year old kid.
I didn't know any of that. Also I did not mean to insult and I didn't insult. Our personal story doesn't come into this thread.

Standing_Blob

Spectator
Reaction score
I didn't know any of that. Also I did not mean to insult and I didn't insult. Our personal story doesn't come into this thread.
Quite freddy I played with you and you rage about little things like Mino killing you. Squid man I can tell you that Freddy is Immature he rages about little things and never gives people with little wins a chance.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Quite freddy I played with you and you rage about little things like Mino killing you. Squid man I can tell you that Freddy is Immature he rages about little things and never gives people with little wins a chance.
Atleast you spelt immature correctly.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I can see from Freddie's first post he said nothing wrong. None of it was insulting he was just giving suggestions/feedback to a new clan. If you are accepting people under the win requirement and your excuse is the clan is for fun then don't have a win requirement!

Anyway the reason I looked at this thread
Would you like to clan battle #Terra? If so add me on Skype: IIFuzionII

Also I know my grammar is poor so.... Yeaaaa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci