• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Divergent [Au Clan] {Recruiting Now!}

Do you hate hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 61 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

Standing_Blob

Spectator
Reaction score
From what I can see from Freddie's first post he said nothing wrong. None of it was insulting he was just giving suggestions/feedback to a new clan. If you are accepting people under the win requirement and your excuse is the clan is for fun then don't have a win requirement!

Anyway the reason I looked at this thread
Would you like to clan battle #Terra? If so add me on Skype: IIFuzionII

Also I know my grammar is poor so.... Yeaaaa
Gabriel Clearly stated that he is friends with random this is Gabriel's first clan why are you guys against him. He also stated this "Are you against people who have bad wins and skills?" in reply to Freddy saying "This guy doesn't have the best win loss ratio in the world" That means Freddy says this guy has bad skill why accept him

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
From what I can see from Freddie's first post he said nothing wrong. None of it was insulting he was just giving suggestions/feedback to a new clan. If you are accepting people under the win requirement and your excuse is the clan is for fun then don't have a win requirement!

Anyway the reason I looked at this thread
Would you like to clan battle #Terra? If so add me on Skype: IIFuzionII

Also I know my grammar is poor so.... Yeaaaa
We are not looking to have a clan battle just yet. Until we have more members maybe we will have a clan battle. This clan was started yesterday :)

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys please stop flaming wars this is just a small little thing that you people make big deal with FreddyBones he shouldn't say something like that its the clan stuff it's the clan business as long as he isn't in the clan he should't mess with the clan stuff and saying your desperred of member and you don't trial your members I apologize for Freddy. But Gabriellai664 you shouldn't go straight forward saying Freddy your immature you can ask him nicely to leave the thread and you have nothing to do here I'm sure Freddy would leave peacefully. And flux is your friend how is he suppose to know? honestly you and your words are quite disrespectful a 11 years old kid isn't all immature Freddy IS very mature for a 11 years old he made it to being Rebels officer Gab i'm trying to help i have face this stage of clan making you shouldn't make enemies with other clan when your clan isn't a solid one yet my first 50 pages is filled with hatred i'm sure you don't want something like that to happen. I regret doing that but it already passed you should fix it now before it's too late GUYS FROM HERE I WANT EVERYTHING TO STOP I UNDERSTAND GAB I DON'T THINK ANYONE WOULD BE HAPPY HAVING HATRED ON THERE THREAD SO PLEASE STOP AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE :D IM DONE C YA :p

Last edited:

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't get me wrong I'm not on anyones side but FreddyBones is my best buddy haha can't really watch this happening and do nothing but gab keep on trying you can do it. I highly suggest you to make your own introduction and application bcz you copied me ik :p introduction is for people to have a brief explanation about you guys not about other clan that you copy and paste and add some of your own styles and application is something you want to know about people that are trying to join not something other clan want to know but yeah anyway I'll be supporting you from the US GL gabby

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Guys please stop flaming wars this is just a small little thing that you people make big deal with FreddyBones he shouldn't say something like that its the clan stuff it's the clan business as long as he isn't in the clan he should't mess with the clan stuff and saying your desperred of member and you don't trial your members I apologize for Freddy. But Gabriellai664 you shouldn't go straight forward saying Freddy your immature you can ask him nicely to leave the thread and you have nothing to do here I'm sure Freddy would leave peacefully. And flux is your friend how is he suppose to know? honestly you and your words are quite disrespectful a 11 years old kid isn't all immature Freddy IS very mature for a 11 years old you made into being Rebels officer Gab i'm trying to help i have face this stage of clan making before you shouldn't make enemies with other clan when your clan isn't a solid one yet my first 50 pages i filled with hatred i'm sure you don't want something like that to happen. I regret doing that but it already passed you should fix it now before it's too late GUYS FROM HERE I WANT EVERYTHING TO STOP I UNDERSTAND GAB I DON'T THINK ANYONE WOULD BE HAPPEN HAVING HATRED ON THERE THREAD SO PLEASE STOP AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE :D IM ONE C YA :p
I was talking about randomkid.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Like what Zekrom said Freddy can you please leave this thread.
I did not insult/do anything wrong. I want to see how this clan will grow. If you don't want me to post anything that hurts your feelings or tempers you, I will do so. Just wanting to see a mcsg community member's clan, anything wrong? You are the one that is causing on this flame.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
Gab I'm sure Freddy will be more than welcome to watch this clan grow please don't be so mean unless he doesn't stop tempering you everyone deserve chance am i right or am i right :) savva if he is in both your clan and gab please let him pick gab don't remove him just yet due to reason: Flux have the final say weather he want to join Forgotten-Legion or Divergent.
EDIT: head cheerleader pl0x? :3 sweg

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Gab I'm sure Freddy will be more than welcome to watch this clan grow please don't be so mean unless he doesn't stop tempering you everyone deserve chance am i right or am i right :) savva if he is in both your clan and gab please let him pick gab don't remove him just yet due to reason: Flux have the final say weather he want to join Forgotten-Legion or Divergent.
EDIT: head cheerleader pl0x? :3 sweg
If you want to speak, make sure you actually know about the situation before you do. Flux just let Gabby put his name there to help people join the clan. I told him he couldn't, so I am asking Gabby to remove his name. Buzz off Zekrom.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want to speak, make sure you actually know about the situation before you do. Flux just let Gabby put his name there to help people join the clan. I told him he couldn't, so I am asking Gabby to remove his name. Buzz off Zekrom.
ok haha i guess am wrong then just try to help but ending up making someone piss?!?! ok my bad i shouldn't say something like this since its gabby's job SOZ :3 sweg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci