• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

xNuclear_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NuclearAstro
How old are you (13+ exceptions can be made): 13
How do you want to be called?: Nuclear/Astro
Wins (300+): 630
Games played: 2460 (sorry about the bad ratio the hackers now days make it unplayable)
Skills overall: 8/10 There are some things I need to improve on doe! :D
Bow: I would rate my bow 7/10 I feel like I'm pretty decent with the bow!
Rod: 6/10 I feel like I need to improve on rod accuracy :)
Flint and Steel: 8/10 I feel like I'm good with fns Just need to improve on some things (trying out new techniques)
Sword: 8/10 I feel like i'm decent at getting combos and strafing (ping xD)
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 4 possibly 6 depends on what i'm doing that day :D
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here): Kipje has it :)
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): #
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons): Me and Kipje's team work is AMAZING, I would love the help make this one of the best EU clans :D
Make sure you don’t lie about wins and games played, because we will find out and there WILL be consequences. Also make sure the last question is detailed and not only it seems like a good clan

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
IGN: NuclearAstro
How do you want to be called?: Nuclear/Astro
Wins (300+): 630
Games played: 2460 (sorry about the bad ratio the hackers now days make it unplayable)
Skills overall: 8/10 There are some things I need to improve on doe! :D
Bow: I would rate my bow 7/10 I feel like I'm pretty decent with the bow!
Rod: 6/10 I feel like I need to improve on rod accuracy :)
Flint and Steel: 8/10 I feel like I'm good with fns Just need to improve on some things (trying out new techniques)
Sword: 8/10 I feel like i'm decent at getting combos and strafing (ping xD)
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 4 possibly 6 depends on what i'm doing that day :D
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here): Kipje has it :)
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): #
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons): Me and Kipje's team work is AMAZING, I would love the help make this one of the best EU clans :D
Make sure you don’t lie about wins and games played, because we will find out and there WILL be consequences. Also make sure the last question is detailed and not only it seems like a good clan
Congratulations NuclearAstro you have been accepted into the clan RANK: Candyy

MetxlGoes

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MetxlGoes
How old are you (13+ exceptions can be made): 14
How do you want to be called?: Dennis
Wins (300+): 400+
Games played: 2400+
Skills overall: 9/10
Bow: Yes
Rod: Yes
Flint and Steel: Yes
Sword: Yes
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 24 hours
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here): MetxlUGOT
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): No, They was all bad xD
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons):
Make sure you don’t lie about wins and games played, because we will find out and there WILL be consequences. Also make sure the last question is detailed and not only it seems like a good clan: I've always wanted to join a good clan, and i feel like this is the right clan for me. If i dont get accepted good luck with the clan. :D

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MetxlGoes
How old are you (13+ exceptions can be made): 14
How do you want to be called?: Dennis
Wins (300+): 400+
Games played: 2400+
Skills overall: 9/10
Bow: Yes
Rod: Yes
Flint and Steel: Yes
Sword: Yes
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 24 hours
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here): MetxlUGOT
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): No, They was all bad xD
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons):
Make sure you don’t lie about wins and games played, because we will find out and there WILL be consequences. Also make sure the last question is detailed and not only it seems like a good clan: I've always wanted to join a good clan, and i feel like this is the right clan for me. If i dont get accepted good luck with the clan. :D
congratulations metlxgoes you have been accepted into the clan RANK: trial as your application was not really looking very serious. please add me on skype: daan.kesseler

maximaal123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: maximaal123 I will be getting a new account soon :D
How do you want to be called?: Dylan
Wins (300+):46
Games played: 1023
Skills overall: 7
Bow:9
Rod: 7
Flint and Steel: 9
Sword:6
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 2 hours per day minimum
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here; already got me on skype
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): Vertex and PurePvp,not to pro clans
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons): Cuz I really wanna join a good clan and nice poeple.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: maximaal123 I will be getting a new account soon :D
How do you want to be called?: Dylan
Wins (300+):46
Games played: 1023
Skills overall: 7
Bow:9
Rod: 7
Flint and Steel: 9
Sword:6
How active will you be on average?(in hours): 2 hours per day minimum
Your skype (message one of the owners if you don’t want to give it here; already got me on skype
Any clan experience?(if yes, name some clans): Vertex and PurePvp,not to pro clans
Why do you want to join killercandyy?(not only, it seems a really good clan give good reasons): Cuz I really wanna join a good clan and nice poeple.
denied reason: we dont feel you are not good enough

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci