• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the 5-0 dq, I though that mods dont mess with the outcome of the clanwars anymore? And Nuclear told us that Creper_face was lying about talking to the mod, which honestly doesnt suprise us at all.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only one that is lying, is NuclearAstro.
But mods dont mess with outcomes of the clanwar anymore, its a rule implemented a few weeks ago. Which means it was impossible for you to get a mod on this situation. And we still didnt get "the message" from the mod (Creper_face), and I dont think we will. Please remove your loss until we do get "the message".

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
For the 5-0 dq, I though that mods dont mess with the outcome of the clanwars anymore? And Nuclear told us that Creper_face was lying about talking to the mod, which honestly doesnt suprise us at all.
nuclear changed clans, so changed views, thats how it is he could tell anything...

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:WEEDYREEL
Wins(over 450):205(total 603 with my alts )
Total games:765(total 2600 with my alts )
Your skills(1-10)
Bow:9
Sword:9
Fishing rod:10
Flint and steel:9
Nationality:Turkish
PvP weaknesses:Hackers.
Why do you want to join #TheKillerCandyy: thisclan awesome. I want to join :)
And please send ALL names of ur alts to officer or leader of the clan. ( creper_face , CaptainBullDog , kipje1122)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci