• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

PokeMine89

Tribute
Reaction score
Ad by save net | Close This Ad
IGN : PokeMine89
Wins(over 450):137
Total games:820
Your skills(1-10)7,5
Bow:7
Sword:8
Fishing rod:7
Flint and steel:8
Nationality:italian
PvP weaknesses:bow spam
why do you want to join #TheKillerCandyy:that clan has very good player and i wont play cw
Do you have any donor? And wich?nope

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Ad by save net | Close This Ad
IGN : PokeMine89
Wins(over 450):137
Total games:820
Your skills(1-10)7,5
Bow:7
Sword:8
Fishing rod:7
Flint and steel:8
Nationality:italian
PvP weaknesses:bow spam
why do you want to join #TheKillerCandyy:that clan has very good player and i wont play cw
Do you have any donor? And wich?nope
Your application has been DENIED. If u won't play clan wars we dont need u. And u dont have enought wins for that clan (need 300). We are not accepting players with good skills anymore, we are accepting just people who has 300 or more wins !
Read the requirements. And thanks for the applying.

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Otto101
Wins(over 450): 230 :/ ( It says the requirement is 300). I have a 1/5 ratio, which in my opinion is decent. I have been playing since march 2013, I know some old timers. So yeah...
Total games: 1300
Your skills(1-10) Im going to be honest, because Im not some guy who puts 10 for everything. Hopefully you will appreciate my honesty.
Bow: 7
Sword: 8
Fishing rod:8
Flint and steel:7
Nationality: United Kingdom
PvP weaknesses: Enclosed areas. I rely highly on my routes also.
why do you want to join #TheKillerCandyy: Isaks in it and he told me its good. I have also been wanting to find a clan and this seems the right balance between laid back and competitive .
Do you have any donor? And wich? Sorry, I dont :\ . (But on the plus side I can join matches very fast ;) ) (You spelled "which" wrong btw :( )
Your application has been DENIED. U dont have enough wins for that clan (need 300). We are not accepting players with good skills anymore, we are accepting just people who has 300 or more wins !

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Your application has been DENIED. U dont have enough wins for that clan (need 300). We are not accepting players with good skills anymore, we are accepting just people who has 300 or more wins !
I did read the requirements, and thats why i stated. Also I think its ludicrous that you only want people with over 300 wins and NOT good skills!

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
I did read the requirements, and thats why i stated. Also I think its ludicrous that you only want people with over 300 wins and NOT good skills!
Look if anybody have 300 wins or more, is skilled player....u cant win 300 deam hard games with no skills !
Look u can apply for any different clan.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Look if anybody have 300 wins or more, is skilled player....u cant win 300 deam hard games with no skills !
Look u can apply for any different clan.
What if someone has won 150 out 200?! That means they win 3 matches out of every 4.

What if someone has won 300 out of 3000? That means they win 1 match out of 10! Who's more skilled?

Also I wouldn't exactly say your grammar is skilled either.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
What if someone has won 150 out 200?! That means they win 3 matches out of every 4.

What if someone has won 300 out of 3000? That means they win 1 match out of 10! Who's more skilled?

Also I wouldn't exactly say your grammar is skilled either.
Look, it is our clan, so we can decide who we accept and who not, ofcourse we would accept someone with 3out of 4 ratio, but when you dont get accepted you dont say like, well your grammar isnt really skilled either, thats just being a Inappropriate body part on a male to them and will just make YOU look bad not us. Not everybody is from england or has good grammar. So please leave our thread and stop complaining about you getting denied deal with it.

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Look, it is our clan, so we can decide who we accept and who not, ofcourse we would accept someone with 3out of 4 ratio, but when you dont get accepted you dont say like, well your grammar isnt really skilled either, thats just being a Inappropriate body part on a male to them and will just make YOU look bad not us. Not everybody is from england or has good grammar. So please leave our thread and stop complaining about you getting denied deal with it.
^^^^
+ stop raging !

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Name : #TheKillerCandyy
• Loudest in the clan: RyanShootercw
• Gets the most kills in scrims: HeSiiS
• Cutest in the clan: datNoah *.*
• Funniest in the clan: kipje1122 RyanShootercw
• Makes the worst choices in the clan: datNoah
• Bow spammer in the clan: Creper_face
• Bragger in the clan: TheKillerCandyy
• Fattest in the clan: All of us because we are the killer CANDYY
• Quietest in the clan: HeSiiS
• Ragest in the clan: RyanShootercw
• Never listens in scrim in the clan: RyanShootercw

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Look, i'm sorry for raging. Hopefully we can put this , and your illogical rules behind us. Lets just be friends.

+ Nice job dodging the bullet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci