• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current State of Survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mods nowadays, sometimes they all go in one channel together and never respond to you... *sigh*

Report them to Sr. Staff if they refuse to answer to you or help you; that's just not right. :/
I'm sorry, but what's the point of using a different font to everyone else? o_O

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
A mod said he would ban me when I told him he shouldn't really be involved in something...
Get evidence and report him to the Sr. Staff. PM them, and if they don't respond within a week or so refresh the PM - a Moderator threatening to abuse their powers is not an issue to be taken lightly. Screenshots, chat logs, everything.
I'm sorry, but what's the point of using a different font to everyone else? o_O
He doesn't like the default font. It makes him more comfortable using one that he likes rather than the default. I guess there's nothing wrong with it, but it also doesn't serve a particularly useful purpose. However, from my point of view, it makes his posts more appealing, and stand out a bit more. Even if they're only a few lines, it shows that he pays attention to everything he posts, and took the time to put in effort.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get evidence and report him to the Sr. Staff. PM them, and if they don't respond within a week or so refresh the PM - a Moderator threatening to abuse their powers is not an issue to be taken lightly. Screenshots, chat logs, everything.

He doesn't like the default font. It makes him more comfortable using one that he likes rather than the default. I guess there's nothing wrong with it, but it also doesn't serve a particularly useful purpose. However, from my point of view, it makes his posts more appealing, and stand out a bit more. Even if they're only a few lines, it shows that he pays attention to everything he posts, and took the time to put in effort.
Interesting. Thanks for the insight I guess.

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score

Imbe reportred

Untitled.png

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't know what the details are behind the situation, so I can't really judge, but from that screenshot alone it doesn't really look like he was abusing his powers. KitMencha is usually a good mod, in my experience. Also, next time you post a PM please only take a picture of the message, not the person's name/signature/etc. for their privacy.

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know what the details are behind the situation, so I can't really judge, but from that screenshot alone it doesn't really look like he was abusing his powers. KitMencha is usually a good mod, in my experience. Also, next time you post a PM please only take a picture of the message, not the person's name/signature/etc. for their privacy.
Well This is The Original Message

'Don't Really know what KitMencha has to do with this but whatever'

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Well This is The Original Message

'Don't Really know what KitMencha has to do with this but whatever'
Perhaps he can give some insight on the situation, often players think they got in trouble for something, when it really was for an entirely different thing that they did. KitMencha

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, Ok.

I got to say that I've experienced EXTREME lag, worse than what I normally get with my 100-120 ping.

Hackers? Yes, I've seen a large amount of them in the recent days. I've seen that there are lots of more regen hackers lately; those tend to be the hardest to kill.

I don't wanna just start saying anything bad out to the community without any real solution or anything, I just wanted to agree to let some people know that it really has been a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci