• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current State of Survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic_

Experienced
Reaction score
Everything was much better when we had just 1.6 and 1.7!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hi there,

First things first, do not accuse a staff member of threatening you without getting a whole back story.

Secondly, that message was for your eyes only, you did not get my approval of posting that picture.

Thirdly, there is a function on the forums called 'Warn' in which it sends an automated message to a bunch of users I select. I was clearing up flame/advertising/sensitive topics mentioned on Virtual's profile. There is a difference between an argument and a discussion. You were imposing an argument.

Please make sure you get both sides of the story before posting on a thread that staff have been threatening you whilst falsifying evidence.

Now to answer the thread. Most mods are genuinely busy doing behind the scenes work for senior staff and cannot dealt with hackers whilst working on that. That includes myself. I've been working on projects within the staff team with Krypton . But I make up for that by doing forum work/report abuses. Same with other moderators.

Regarding lag, we have been having problems with our data centres. Therefore, it's not MCGamer's fault, not CubedHost's fault, not the staff's fault, but the data centres fault. We have been in contact with the data centres and we are trying to fix said issues.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci