• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current State of Survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG is bad now. I think the mods are having a bit too much fun. It was better before this new hub was added, it was best when there was no hub :l
1. Your post was altered as to not have such naughty language.
2. I fail to see the point behind your statement. "The mods are having a bit too much fun." Well it's a videogame. They're entitled to enjoy the game just as you are. We don't hire people to be slaves and never have any fun. That just wouldn't be fair. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to argue with you, just explaining.

what about the horrid gameplay experience?
Its super laggy...
maybe ive been gone to long but im not a fan of the way mcsg plays right now
The developers and Chad have been clocking ridiculous hours to try and resolve the issue. I think it's an error with just specific portions of our network. Only a few people are experiencing this, as per our statistics. About 300 to be precise. While this may seem like a huge number, it's really a small portion of our community. Though rest assured that we are striving to create a better environment to play on, and results will come soon. Patience is the key.

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Your post was altered as to not have such naughty language.
2. I fail to see the point behind your statement. "The mods are having a bit too much fun." Well it's a videogame. They're entitled to enjoy the game just as you are. We don't hire people to be slaves and never have any fun. That just wouldn't be fair. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to argue with you, just explaining.
Naughty language?
Dont know any 5 year old snitch who goes on the forums.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
At this moment, over 400 bans have been issued within the last 24 hours.
Just because you don't see a mod, doesn't mean they're not there. We have hundreds and hundreds of servers. It's rather unlikely that you'll see a mod in your server all the time. Simply because they're always around helping people out. True, mods to congregate together often, but that doesn't mean that they're unresponsive to help. If you call someone into your server, and someone doesn't show up, doesn't mean that they're not there. Maybe you just can't seeeeeeeeeeeeee them :p
The thing is, I play this server for at least two hours almost every day, on all branches of servers, and I see a mod about once every month or two. The nice thing is with the new autojoin feature though is you join random servers, so mods are a lot more spread out now (rather than playing on higher servers.) My one problem is often mods go into games all together and form massive 'blood teams'. I'm all for having fun, but most mods I've seen do this all the time and that feels like a waste of resources. This isn't to say all staff do this, there are some great, devoted staff out there, this is just something I've noticed a lot of moderators do, though I've seen it's not been happening as much lately as it used to.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like these people complain when this happens to them... once a week.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No hackers seen for my past 3 hours of MCSG gaming... o-o
As for the lag (if FPS), I was experiencing it too until I ramped up the priority of MC in my AMD settings.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I tried playing MCSG a few times within the last week.... Yeah, it didn't work out too well. Lag spikes occurred regularly, and I was in TeamSpeak with a random user when they started flying up and down to and from the Staff Castle in the Hub. NCP didn't bother stopping them. I have no recollection of their username, unfortunately, and I wasn't equipped to record.

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried playing MCSG a few times within the last week.... Yeah, it didn't work out too well. Lag spikes occurred regularly, and I was in TeamSpeak with a random user when they started flying up and down to and from the Staff Castle in the Hub. NCP didn't bother stopping them. I have no recollection of their username, unfortunately, and I wasn't equipped to record.
NCP only kicks ya.lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci