• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Strategy

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say that that area has the most boxes/ most tier 2 boxes. I typically don't go in the house with the double box anymore because I seem to get killed by people that enter the house with a weapon

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say that that area has the most boxes/ most tier 2 boxes. I typically don't go in the house with the double box anymore because I seem to get killed by people that enter the house with a weapon
Boxes.

._.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I make sure to remember if I'm being followed when I go in there. I check the double chest, try to grab the best weapon i see, kill anyone following then continue looting. Works perfectly everytime unless they start attacking you before you get the weapon.

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice I kinda took number 5, 6 and 7 before you made this but the others will Totally help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci