• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Strategy

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No they are not, I have found iron and gold armor in all of them.
Iron isn't a tier 2 item, and I have never seen gold armour in those. I've gotten them at least a dozen times, and if they are tier 2 they would give Steak (and other high quality food) along with Gold + armour.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Iron isn't a tier 2 item, and I have never seen gold armour in those. I've gotten them at least a dozen times, and if they are tier 2 they would give Steak (and other high quality food) along with Gold + armour.
Wait did you say you can't get iron ingots in a tier 2 chest?

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
I have found good food in there, but maybe your right. I apologize.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have found good food in there, but maybe your right. I apologize.
Well, I might be wrong too. You'd have to play it and repeatedly get that chest to be sure, but I've only ever found leather armour and foods of bread and under in those chests.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
My route is a bit too convoluted and needs some serious work, but I would go 1-5, take another tier 2 hidden by 5, then continue north. I used to go for the chest on top of the house, but it was made into a tier 1. After I got those chests, I would either go cave, then sewers, or, if I saw someone go there, get fire station, then go to the end of the sewers, open the exit (not telling you how, secrets) and lie in wait to ambush whoever came into the final room.
That's exactly my route :I lucky enough we play on seperate servers :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci