• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Strategy

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a strategy that I have made myself, so please reply and give it a like if you use it!​
I now have another route, and I have to say it is much better! Find it HERE.​

#1 - Get one chest from the cornucopia. (Tier 2)
#2 - Go to the side of the corn were the town is. Head through the alley way and get the chest under the tree. (Tier 1)
#3 - Go into the wooden house go into the left room when you walk in, get the chest. (Tier 1)
#4 - Exit that room and go to the other room opposite of it. Get the second chest. (Tier 1)
#5 - Leave the house and go south towards the large gravel circle. Get that chest. (Tier 2)
#6 - Run south again until you go into the clearing. Climb up the mountain and get the chest that is slightly hidden. (Tier 2)
#7 (Optional) - Go east and get the chest behind the crafting table in the hangar closest to you. (Be warned people can trap you there.)

If you would like the mini-map without the path, you can find it HERE.

Again, if you like and use this route, please like and reply to this thread with a compliment, it helps a lot!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice map, but I'll let you know there are quite a few tier 2's in the vicinity of 3-5 that you're missing.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Most would take the first part of your route then either head down into the sewers to get the 3 tier 2s, or head into the fire station and get the 2 tier 2s. And thanks for more tier 2 locations! :D

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Most would take the first part of your route then either head down into the sewers to get the 3 tier 2s, or head into the fire station and get the 2 tier 2s. And thanks for more tier 2 locations! :D
Hm. Maybe instead it should go north into the sewers and fire station? (Please reply!)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My route is a bit too convoluted and needs some serious work, but I would go 1-5, take another tier 2 hidden by 5, then continue north. I used to go for the chest on top of the house, but it was made into a tier 1. After I got those chests, I would either go cave, then sewers, or, if I saw someone go there, get fire station, then go to the end of the sewers, open the exit (not telling you how, secrets) and lie in wait to ambush whoever came into the final room.

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
My route is a bit too convoluted and needs some serious work, but I would go 1-5, take another tier 2 hidden by 5, then continue north. I used to go for the chest on top of the house, but it was made into a tier 1. After I got those chests, I would either go cave, then sewers, or, if I saw someone go there, get fire station, then go to the end of the sewers, open the exit (not telling you how, secrets) and lie in wait to ambush whoever came into the final room.
How do you get into the sewers from 5?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci