• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Compass At 10 Minutes Left

Do you want the compass feature?

• Total voters

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this being in Mcsg. Only problem with it really is that most games don't even last to the last 10 minutes anymore xD. Unless you play giant maps..
That moment when there is a team of 3 and the other person is in a trap...

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I never said it had to be identical to the books. but It ruins the style of the "Hunger games" as stated before, it won't work IMO and if this gets added, I will actually think about quitting MCSG and many other people will.. It's just stupid and unrealistic.
It doesn't really change much though, it just enhances it. All it would do is force people to fight in the last 10 minutes, isn't that what deathmatch already does? By giving away the location of other players 10 minutes before deathmatch already starts, it kinda forces them out of hiding and stops them from running. This already happens at deathmatch due to the fact that if you run, lightning strikes which forces you to fight.

Giving players a compass 10 minutes before deathmatch starts and creating a deathmatch which doesn't have any lightning strikes until after 10 minutes has passed would create exactly the same effect, forcing people to fight and getting rid of those who hide.

It could work and I truly doubt that a large number of people will quit if it's implemented. The idea is pretty good, although it could be developed more. And unrealistic you say? It's minecraft, it's not supposed to be.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea but what happens if your inventory is full?

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
We don't want to look like copiers who just take ideas from other servers to try to make ours better. In all honestly, I wouldn't like this anyway :l sorry

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
This requires a plugin that could lag it. Also, I don't understand why people say this could ruin gameplay. Skype teamers (95% of teams) can just tell their teamates where the last couple of players are.

Good idea, although, shouldn't be implemented. Instead how about having a Compass in the sponsor bar. Let's say....200-400 points....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci