• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Compass At 10 Minutes Left

Do you want the compass feature?

• Total voters

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
You can screenshot/record that and maybe get them banned, if not, contact a mod on TS ingame and they will get kicked.

(I don't know the punishment for that.)
Yeah but MCSG isn't supposed to identical to the books. Otherwise it would be more like mcpvp where we can destroy blocks and control the environment a lot more. I think it would be a good addition to stop people camping at the dome.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah but MCSG isn't supposed to identical to the books. Otherwise it would be more like mcpvp where we can destroy blocks and control the environment a lot more. I think it would be a good addition to stop people camping at the dome.
Yeah, I never said it had to be identical to the books. but It ruins the style of the "Hunger games" as stated before, it won't work IMO and if this gets added, I will actually think about quitting MCSG and many other people will.. It's just stupid and unrealistic.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I never said it had to be identical to the books. but It ruins the style of the "Hunger games" as stated before, it won't work IMO and if this gets added, I will actually think about quitting MCSG and many other people will.. It's just stupid and unrealistic.
What an empty threat.

Anyway, I like this idea. At 10 minutes left, players would've had 20 minutes and a refill to gather supplies. If the game has lasted that long, the people left are probably campers or AFK players.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah your not allowed to double post the same thing consecutively in the same forum
That's not a double post. A double post is when the same person posts a reply twice in a row on the same thread. Which you have been doing a lot on this one.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this being in Mcsg. Only problem with it really is that most games don't even last to the last 10 minutes anymore xD. Unless you play giant maps..

jimmy1305

Spectator
Reaction score
*Triple post*
yeah so triple post FTW

That's not a double post. A double post is when the same person posts a reply twice in a row on the same thread. Which you have been doing a lot on this one.
No a double post is repeating a similar thing more then once in concession, plus i didn't double post i triple posted. And a double post is also something that is directed at one person this is not a double post because i am talking to two people.

Last edited by a moderator:

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jimmy, their right. Please do not double post, I have merged your post together. If you would like to add anything extra on a post just hit the 'edit' button. Anyway, have a nice day. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci