• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Compass At 10 Minutes Left

Do you want the compass feature?

• Total voters

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
I along with many other people get quiet frustrated when you have let's say 4-5 left including yourself and they are camping the edge of the map, exploring places no one every goes. All you want to do is find them and move onwards to death match but it's a real struggle to find them. This idea isn't mine it's a feature on the nexus servers I will not take any credit for this.

At 10 minutes remaining in the game all players remaining should be given a compass and that compass points to the nearest player. This feature will end the forced death match situation a situation i along with many hate and will force players out of their hiding because now we know exactly where you are now.

Tell me what you think weather you can see this working or any negatives you think may occur if this feature is implemented.

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
What if someone enderpearled onto an unreachable spot?

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if someone enderpearled onto an unreachable spot?
You can screenshot/record that and maybe get them banned, if not, contact a mod on TS ingame and they will get kicked.

(I don't know the punishment for that.)

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I agree actually. It would make games on large maps shorter and more fun
IMO this would ruin MCSG, the reason is, think about the books, do they get a compass in the last 10 minutes of the hunger games?

NO
MCSG isn't supposed too be an 100% copy off the hunger games

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree actually. It would make games on large maps shorter and more fun

MCSG isn't supposed too be an 100% copy off the hunger games
I know, but it ruins the survival feel of the games, people using a compass to find you..

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Or perhaps instead of a compass with the arena gets smaller with the new 1.7 command where you can create and get rid of blocks. Forgot the command :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci