• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community discussion: Making Rekt, Ez, Shrekt, L2P etc. a punishable offence.

Should it be banable? ( Please let us know in the comments why it should be, or not )

• Total voters

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, I already made a thread for this last week, stating the same things but it got removed and I got 3-day ban because apparently I was 'swearing'.

But, l2p, eZ, gg10, rekt, that's a form of cyberbullying, I said this in my thread and I've seen quite alot of people saying tjis too. Imagine if a 10-year-old dies and killer says 'ez'. That may easily hurt their feelings.. And you (by 'you' I mean MCG Staff) are saying 'dont let it get into your head' if they are 10 years old, it will most likely get to their heads.

You were also saying that 'even if people get offended, it doesn't mean it's offensive.' No words needed. Look at the poll. 60% of people get offended. And then there's the 150-man Staff team who mostly don't even play the game, and they are saying it's not offensive. I am not trying to attack the staff team here, but that is the truth.

Personally, I don't want l2p, ez, rekt, stuff like this to be bannable, make it like in Hive. If there's trashtalk in your message, it will get blocked. Hurts nobody; not the guy who dies, not the guy who kills. So simple in my opinion, and easy to add in the plugin, too! :)

MoLoToV duckluv321 Thapple @ModsAndStaff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci