• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COD Ghosts, are you getting it?

Are you getting COD Ghosts

• Total voters

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It IS that bad...
*facedesk
I had a whole argument with kezzer about this already!
You can't call it a 'bad' game, simply because it's the same as the last one. If it has rediculous bugs, flaws and problems, then yes, you can call it a bad game. But, the franchise consists of games which, (discounting mw2 and it's broken perks) work. They are undeniably enjoyable to pick up for a couple of minutes, then put down again, you don't need to put much thought into it, you can just pick up and play.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
*facedesk
I had a whole argument with kezzer about this already!
You can't call it a 'bad' game, simply because it's the same as the last one. If it has rediculous bugs, flaws and problems, then yes, you can call it a bad game. But, the franchise consists of games which, (discounting mw2 and it's broken perks) work. They are undeniably enjoyable to pick up for a couple of minutes, then put down again, you don't need to put much thought into it, you can just pick up and play.
Exactly - there is no skill needed to play COD - which is kind of annoying.
I just personally don't find it good compared to Battlefield, although I do like COD's Zombies.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exactly - there is no skill needed to play COD - which is kind of annoying.
I just personally don't find it good compared to Battlefield, although I do like COD's Zombies.
Hmm... I generally see the lack of skill requirement a good thing, simply because it's nice to be able to pick up a game, play for a bit, then put it down, feeling reasonably good.
I do prefer battlefield, because it's all around a better game. Much more depth and the time and effort put in by the developers really shows (except with a few OP weapons... USAS 12 frag rounds, I'm looking at you :L) CoD... Not so much. But it's fun nonetheless

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The reason I don't like COD is because it is bad to begin with. Playing the same game every year means playing the same bad game every year.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I'll get it if someone gives it to me.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*Sigh...
Okay, tell me, why its a bad game...
Sorry, I should've said, my opinion :p.

I just don't like it because it isn't realistic. You wipe off jelly from your forehead and you're suddenly fine, no bullet drop except on grenades and I'd rather not play another game about 'Murica being the best and shooting all them Russians and terrorists. I couldn't care less about the story as, well, 'MURICA.

But the most important point for me is, I don't find it fun. Not anymore.

This is all subjective though, People can enjoy all they like.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. Worst game I have ever played. They should've stopped at MW2. That was the only one I liked. I stopped giving COD a chance at MW3. Bo2 was just stupid. BF4 FTW! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci