• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COD Ghosts, are you getting it?

Are you getting COD Ghosts

• Total voters

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Probably not, as I want most of my games to focus on gameplay mechanics and quality. Not Fish AI.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah probably.
I enjoy the Call of Duty franchise, regardless of what others say, they are undeniably fun games.

At this point, they know they're doing it and just want to milk as much money out of the series as they possibly can.
*ahem Mario *ahem

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah probably.
I enjoy the Call of Duty franchise, regardless of what others say, they are undeniably fun games.

*ahem Mario *ahem
I definitely agree with this, people may bash Call of Duty with whatever reasons they want, but I think COD's a fun, fast-paced action game that keeps me on my seat each and every year.

So yes, I'm getting it, but possibly for PC this time around.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm one to bash on most of the CoD series but Black Ops 2 certainly did have some improvements over the previous one. Maybe not many engine changes but more options for setting up matches, more balanced guns etc. CoD Ghosts undoubtedly will be a good game, but with the pressure of competition this may be the downfall of the series if they haven't got anything to show from when they presented the dog/fish and such. I will be getting BF4 on PC and quite possibly ghosts on either console.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci