• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COD Ghosts, are you getting it?

Are you getting COD Ghosts

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Repetitive?
How so?
And what do you mean, 'The gametype is overused'?
first person shooters in general are all very similar therefore the gameplay is similar through most of them style games. I guess you are a fan of COD so you will fail to see how shoddy the games are. The only good thing I have ever seen to them is the multiplayer aspects as singleplayer was always atrocious in COD

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first person shooters in general are all very similar therefore the gameplay is similar through most of them style games. I guess you are a fan of COD so you will fail to see how shoddy the games are. The only good thing I have ever seen to them is the multiplayer aspects as singleplayer was always atrocious in COD
You can't really drive an argument with the point that its an FPS. Just because there's a lot of them doesn't make it a bad game. You can apply that to absolutely any genre.
Your second point... On what grounds are they shoddy games? I can tell you, there are FAR worse games around.
And your point on the singleplayer... CoD4. And the others are by no means bad. They aren't spectacular, but you can't use them to drive an argument bashing on the franchise.
You want a bad singleplayer? MoH Warfighter. Absolutely sodding awful.

I know what you'll say next, 'I'm not going to argue because you're a fanboy and I wont be able to convince you otherwise' or something along those lines. I'm not a fanboy, I simply don't understand the logic of those who hate them simply because of the name.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
You can't really drive an argument with the point that its an FPS. Just because there's a lot of them doesn't make it a bad game. You can apply that to absolutely any genre.
Your second point... On what grounds are they shoddy games? I can tell you, there are FAR worse games around.
And your point on the singleplayer... CoD4. And the others are by no means bad. They aren't spectacular, but you can't use them to drive an argument bashing on the franchise.
You want a bad singleplayer? MoH Warfighter. Absolutely sodding awful.

I know what you'll say next, 'I'm not going to argue because you're a fanboy and I wont be able to convince you otherwise' or something along those lines. I'm not a fanboy, I simply don't understand the logic of those who hate them simply because of the name.
I don't hate by the name but I have played a few of them at friends houses and I really disliked the gameplay as it just didn't quite seem right. Yes there are worse games out there but there are also games that are a lot better. Fair enough you aren't a fanboy but you have to admit that most of the COD series seems rushed and not quite complete.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
Just to get back to the actual question of the thread, I Pre-ordered it for Ps4 today.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have already preordered my copy for PC.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've never really liked first person shooters, especially Call of Duty. They're very mindless and get old fast. The only shooter I really play is Uncharted: but that one is like 50% puzzles (story wise). Call of Duty is just shooting everything in sight, no motive, just kill them all.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I prefer Walleye over Cod ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci