• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Nine - 24

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
We've emailed Dave, the admin. Never got a response.
It takes several emails I think, as it's very easy to slip through the cracks. I think there is a difference between spamming (emailing every day) and sending reminders once every few weeks.

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
It takes several emails I think, as it's very easy to slip through the cracks. I think there is a difference between spamming (emailing every day) and sending reminders once every few weeks.
Well, we sent it back in October/November. Don't mean to be rude and I also respect the amount of emails he gets, but surely we should have received a reply by now.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, we sent it back in October/November. Don't mean to be rude and I also respect the amount of emails he gets, but surely we should have received a reply by now.
Actually, if it's that old, you probably want to send a new one. It must have been missed.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
I just received VIP yesterday (forums haven't updated) and Origins was accepted at the same time that Hungry Hills was re-added. I don't think it's anything intentional, just that it is naturally very easy to slip through the cracks when you aren't a member of a high profile build team or a very active MCSG player.

It took me several emails over the months with gentle reminders (and I will admit to feeling a bit insulted when the Lobby Games build team got VIP the same day their map was added), but so it goes. I also got to experience the joy of watching a live community poll on Vida and Origins, something they haven't subjected other builders to (likely for good reason). As time goes on the process will become more streamlined.

Anyway, as RC said, send another reminder. Repeat as necessary every few weeks.

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, if it's that old, you probably want to send a new one. It must have been missed.
I'll get Oli to. He's the main guy. We don't really play MC anymore with college and that. Maybe returning one day ;)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
I just received VIP yesterday (forums haven't updated) and Origins was accepted at the same time that Hungry Hills was re-added. I don't think it's anything intentional, just that it is very easy to slip through the cracks when you aren't a member of a high profile build team or a very active MCSG player.

It took me several emails over the months with gentle reminders, and I will admit to feeling a bit insulted when the Lobby Games build team got VIP the same day their map was added, but so it goes. I also got to experience the joy of watching a live community poll on Vida and Origins, something they haven't subjected other builders to (likely for good reason). As time goes on the process will hopefully become more streamlined.

Anyway, as RC said, send another reminder. Repeat as necessary every few weeks.
Appreciate the help man. Surely it can't be that difficult to respond to emails regarding VIP. I hate to criticize a member of staff, but that's what he should be looking out for. We're told to email him. Anyway, hopefully we can get this resolved.

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Another month, still not added. There's some amazing maps on this forum which they don't seem to notice. I think it's completely unfair. I can name a few that look stunning!

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci