• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Nine - 24

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I genuinely haven't been on this site for a long time. I'm glad to see that people are liking the map! It's a shame I still haven't got VIP for Hungry Hills though... :L
Seriously though guys, thank you for the feedback. I had a good time making this map. I just hope people can have an even better time playing it...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are many maps MCSG needs to get off their lazy buttoxes (<3) and add. This is one of them! GG olibear

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is gorgeous. I don't see why this hasn't been added yet but some of the maps with way less detail (not naming any names) did.
I completely agree. Thanks for the support guys. As you may know there's going to be some maps added this weekend, fingers crossed one is ours!

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to 'bump' but this map was by far better than some of that maps that ever got on MCSG. Even though I quit Minecraft back in November, I still think this should have been added.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry to 'bump' but this map was by far better than some of that maps that ever got on MCSG. Even though I quit Minecraft back in November, I still think this should have been added.
agreed.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really depressing this didn't get added... Sorry MCSG, but that was a BIG mistake on your part...

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. There's a new update of maps so maybe we can get in! Shame some pirate map gets in where you swim for hours, yet ours can't get a shot.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. There's a new update of maps so maybe we can get in! Shame some pirate map gets in where you swim for hours, yet ours can't get a shot.
So true, Wind of Change doesn't deserve to be on...it only got on because Chad likes RedForest and its members :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci