• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Nine - 24

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
The funny thing is, if I give some criticism to another map, I get moaned at or even banned.
Also, there's no way of getting noticed other than being popular already.

Last edited:

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
The funny thing is, if I give some criticism to another map, I get moaned at or even banned.
Also, there's no way of getting noticed other than being popular already.
You need to have the map on another server for it to be noticed, there is a very slim chance it will be added if your not popular :/

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
You need to have the map on another server for it to be noticed, there is a very slim chance it will be added if your not popular :/
Oli made Hungry Hills so I don't see why this post has never been looked at. I'd rather play it than swim around for an hour. It's clear that nobody likes water fighting.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Oli made Hungry Hills so I don't see why this post has never been looked at. I'd rather play it than swim around for an hour. It's clear that nobody likes water fighting.
But Chad is favoring RedForest :/ So bad maps are accepted

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
But Chad is favoring RedForest :/ So bad maps are accepted
RedForest aren't necessarily bad, I love some of their maps. It's all personal preference. I just think this map deserves to be on the rotation and is far better than some of the recently added maps.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
RedForest aren't necessarily bad, I love some of their maps. It's all personal preference. I just think this map deserves to be on the rotation and is far better than some of the recently added maps.
I was previously on RedForest but was kicked for blowing up a part of Fallen Haven. But during my time on the team I learned that when the owners don't get their way they tend to take matters a bit to farther than they need to. They also tend to be a bit selfish, they got 8 VIPs on MCGamer and kept them to themselves :/

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
I was previously on RedForest but was kicked for blowing up a part of Fallen Haven. But during my time on the team I learned that when the owners don't get their way they tend to take matters a bit to farther than they need to. They also tend to be a bit selfish, they got 8 VIPs on MCGamer and kept them to themselves :/
Well, because Minecraft is generally aimed at the younger person. You can't have your own opinion, well at least you can't talk about it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Many maps have been accepted that weren't by popular people
And the thing is, they have to probably get maps accepted when they were not popular to get popular.
What do you mean they kept their VIPs to themselves? It's not like they're going to give them to other people or something. And Team Apollo alone has 5.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
And the thing is, they have to probably get maps accepted when they were not popular to get popular.
Maps can be on other servers, RedForest began as TheFridge exclusive :/

What do you mean they kept their VIPs to themselves? It's not like they're going to give them to other people or something. And Team Apollo alone has 5.
They got 8 VIPS and kept them for themselves, only the owners got them. No one else on the team did :/

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
This is the type of arguments that start in this community. You should all respect each others opinions. As a VIP, you should be respectful to all the members. I never got my VIP for Hungry Hills, and neither did Oli.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
This is the type of arguments that start in this community. You should all respect each others opinions. As a VIP, you should be respectful to all the members. I never got my VIP for Hungry Hills, and neither did Oli.
Well you deserve it and should confront Chad :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci