• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<>CLOSED<> Shop - EliotsGraphics Animation Shop - Avatars, Signatures, and More! <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay. I have been thinking about this for a while. Can you do the BG a cliff. then I am looking at ver the edge aiming a bow? Then also My Optifine cape blowing in the wind? Im sorry you are so talented and I would love to buy one. I just would like to know if that is possible?

That is what I would like. The cliff with me on the edge shooting at creepers below. Tell me if it is possible. I will be glad to buy it if it is. BTW the thing behind me is a dia sword :p

Sorry i suck at drawing... <3 Hope you can do it.
It says that the video has been removed D: And yes of course! I can add capes, bows, creepers, cliffs, anything! :)

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
It says that the video has been removed D: And yes of course! I can add capes, bows, creepers, cliffs, anything! :)
OMG! I am so excited. :D Okay I will readd the video. Then I will fill out the app and then Pay :D I know its $10 but for your great service it will be $15 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I love you (No homo ) I'm so excited! :D Thanks so much :D

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG! I am so excited. :D Okay I will readd the video. Then I will fill out the app and then Pay :D I know its $10 but for your great service it will be $15 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I love you (No homo ) I'm so excited! :D Thanks so much :D
Jeez, thanks! I can edit the dimensions so that it's a signature too :)

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jay Kadir
Minecraft IGN: Barcelonajay
Paypal Email: [email protected]
Email (Preferred Contact Email): [email protected]
Skype (Optional): Barcelonajay
Package: Avatar - Diamond (Example) Diamond.
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.) The 2 creepers, and my sword and the drawn bow and my OF cape.
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) The skin I have now please.
Anything Else?: No that's it. Thanks

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jay Kadir
Minecraft IGN: Barcelonajay
Paypal Email: [email protected]
Email (Preferred Contact Email): [email protected]
Skype (Optional): Barcelonajay
Package: Avatar - Diamond (Example) Diamond.
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.) The 2 creepers, and my sword and the drawn bow and my OF cape.
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) The skin I have now please.
Anything Else?: No that's it. Thanks
Thanks for ordering! The money has been requested and I will work on it when I get home. Would you be able to get a picture in Minecraft of your Optifine Cape? Or is it just the standard colors?

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score

I just re uploaded it.
Thanks! Keep in mind that I can't start the project until the money has been transferred. I sent you a "Request Money" email to your paypal email. If you would like email resent, let me know.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Hey I tried to upload the pics of my optifine cape to imgur, but they didn't work.. I will just record a video of it.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Thanks! Keep in mind that I can't start the project until the money has been transferred. I sent you a "Request Money" email to your paypal email. If you would like email resent, let me know.
Okay, I will do it now :D

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I just payed... :D Now what?

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
I am now uploading the video of my optifine cape. Is there anything I need to do?

Sorry for all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci