• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<>CLOSED<> Shop - EliotsGraphics Animation Shop - Avatars, Signatures, and More! <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score

Info:
Welcome to EliotsGraphics! I am Eliot, and I sell animated avatars, signatures, and banners! The prices for these graphics will vary, and all payments must be done through PayPal. I use Cinema 4D for Minecraft Animation, and it's an awesome program. I can animate pretty much anything requested, as I have almost every block/item in the game in my library. I also have every mob in Minecraft except the Ender Dragon and the Wither. Now, for some more info of current services :D

- Iron,
Avatars! Who doesn't want a cool looking avatar? Starting at $3, anyone can afford it! They will be sent in the size of 800 x 800. The background is also transparent. You are limited to 2 Minecraft Items in the starter package included with the base skin, and/or 2 blocks. Why? Because the more included in a picture takes more time to make.
Example:

- Gold,
Gold avatars offer more of a variety of of what's being included. You can add a minecraft mob of your choosing, with any pose. Want to be petting a creeper or riding a pig? Anything is possible when animating :) Starting at $6, you will get 1 Minecraft character, 1 Minecraft Mob, and up to 4 items. The items can include things like armor or weaponry, or blocks. The background is a standard white floor with a blue gradient sky.
Example:

- Diamond,
Diamond avatars are unique in that you can have a background of your choosing. Want to be running in a jungle or climbing an ice mountain? You can choose a Minecraft Biome to be the background or send me the world download of your choosing. Climb the Eiffel Tower even! The Diamond Avatars start at $10. You are limited to 1 Minecraft character, 2 Minecraft mobs, and up to 6 items. The items can include things like armor or weaponry.
Example:

Signatures:
- Iron,
Signatures are great. You can put so much text/info in a signature that look fantastic. The Iron signatures consist of 2 Minecraft character, 2 Minecraft mobs, and up to 5 items, and 2 text layers. The background is a standard white floor with a blue gradient sky. Starting price is $10 and the size will be 800 x 150.

- Gold,
Gold Signatures get even better. You get a complete custom background of a Biome or Minecraft World, with 2 Minecraft characters, 4 Minecraft mobs, and up to 7 items, and 3 text layers. Starting price is $13 and the size will be 800 x 150.
Example:

- Diamond,
A Diamond signature is an animated signature. This take a long time to make and are currently not available.

Prices:
- Iron: $3.00
- Gold: $6.00
- Diamond: $10.00

- Signatures
- Iron: $8.00
- Gold: $12.00

Order Form:
Use this Order Form to order from EliotsGraphics properly. When you've submitted an order, I will send a "Request Money" email from [email protected]. Once the buyer has purchased the package, You will be contacted within 12 hours regarding your order and the finish time. If you are purchasing an avatar of the Gold or Iron package, it should take less than one day, depending on the time zone differences.
- Order Form Below
Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Paypal Email:
Email (Preferred Contact Email):
Skype (Optional):
Package: Avatar - Diamond (Example)
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.)
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.)
Anything Else?:

Questions/Comments? Feel free to comment below! But please don't complain about me not making these for free. I have to pay for Phone Bills, Insurance, and more.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing.
Will look into purchasing one as soon as I acquire some money on my PayPal ;)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Phone Bills, Insurance and more" What 15 year old pays for these kind of things? Just wondering xD

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
"Phone Bills, Insuranceand more" What 15 year old pays for these kind of things? Just wondering xD
My family wants me to be financially independent. I used to have a part time job, but I quit. It's unusual but I just have to live with it :/

Amazing.
Will look into purchasing one as soon as I acquire some money on my PayPal ;)
Awesome! :D

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Beutifurr! I might get something eventually :D! What do you use to make these (curious because I am working on a "secret project" :3 ).

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Beutifurr! I might get something eventually :D! What do you use to make these (curious because I am working on a "secret project" :3 ).
Cinema 4d :) It's not too hard of a program to learn but it takes a lot of time to learn. I am thinking of teaching the program and animating minecraft in it for like 10 bucks an hour maybe.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
First customer is AgentPlatapuss, working on an intro and youtube banner for him :) Will post it here when it's done!

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Staff members, would you be interested if I made avatars free for staff? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci