• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<>CLOSED<> Shop - EliotsGraphics Animation Shop - Avatars, Signatures, and More! <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Update:
DaPieHD Hey there, your avatar is complete! The diamond helmet looked weird with your hat layer so I have pictures with and without the helmet. Also, I made the pie by hand but the problem was the texturing. I can try to fix it some more if you would like, let me know.
http://i.imgur.com/McSMQRV.jpg[/spoiler]

Fearzon I can't work on the avatar until the payment has been sent. I sent a request email to both of the emails :)

Easy_Soup I'm confused by your order. It says "Package: Avatar - Diamond (Example) Avatar - Iron" so which package do you want? xP

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Hey DontGriefBro
Once again, thanks for the avatar, but i have a few problems...
The picture cannot be uploaded to MCSG, it is to big... I've narrowed it down to only the face, and even that is too big D: Helps?

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey DontGriefBro
Once again, thanks for the avatar, but i have a few problems...
The picture cannot be uploaded to MCSG, it is to big... I've narrowed it down to only the face, and even that is too big D: Helps?
Hey there! That is strange, as it usually works. I will re-render it in a smaller format and try and see if it works on my account in an hour

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Easy_Soup
Here you go! If you would like anything changed, let me know.
(Lighting is different on this one. If you would like that lighting on a different photo, let me know.

(Btw, the pictures are .png's and have transparent backgrounds so you can use it on anything :)

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Andreas
Minecraft IGN: Linkdude1997
Paypal Email: Will send via forum convo.
Email (Preferred Contact Email): [email protected]
Package: Avatar - Diamond
What you want included: Sent to you via forum convo.
Skins: My skin. (Linkdude1997 :p)
Anything Else?: Also sent to you via forum convo.

Katz4Sale

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nick P.
Minecraft IGN: Katz4Sale
Paypal Email: [email protected]
Email (Preferred Contact Email): [email protected]
Skype (Optional): xxDryCleanOnlyxx
Package: Banner - Gold ( It needs to be more pixels so it can fit in the Youtuber One Layout)
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.) My character in the ocean with a pirate ship in the background as well as islands
Skins: My current Minecraft Skin (The Blue Dragon) Use Minecraft skin viewer to see it
Anything Else?: Can you make it say "Katz4Sale | The Original Aqua Dragon" Im really looking forward to this! When I start up my youtube Ill post you link in the description as well as shout you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci