• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep EU - Our first results!

Eqro

Tribute
Reaction score
It's great to hear! I will most certainly be hoping on the Teamspeak and helping!

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I really gotta get my butt on TS and help with this, everyone is electing me to and I want to as well! :)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
It was my first time participating in the Cleansweep! Oh boy is it fun :) I enjoy every moment of it and I hope to attend more this week :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Cleansweep AU next ;) <3
Personally I don't think there are as much hackers on AU thanUS and EU- they can be attended to first. Cleansweeping AU isn't really necessary at this point in time.

Other than that I participated- it was a great exerience! :) Good work to all the Staff Team + Others that contributed.

StaticPlayz

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally I don't think there are as much hackers on AU thanUS and EU- they can be attended to first. Cleansweeping AU isn't really necessary at this point in time.

Other than that I participated- it was a great exerience! :) Good work to all the Staff Team + Others that contributed.
Are you serious? There is like NO hackers on US if you play on the higher numbers, 1-100
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci