• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep EU - Our first results!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, great work and all, but shouldn't you guys be doing this on the usual? Why is there a need for a big post about doing your job. Is there a mcdonalds forum where they chat about how many hamburgers they sold that day or something?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know, great work and all, but shouldn't you guys be doing this on the usual? Why is there a need for a big post about doing your job. Is there a mcdonalds forum where they chat about how many hamburgers they sold that day or something?
I like the analogy put here...
Anyways, I heard Clean sweeps can take up to 12 hours, and they had went through all the servers in the network just looking for hackers, in both regions as well, imagine if they actually did that daily, it could be pretty rough I guess, but I think they usually do their job very often, and I'm glad for that, Clean sweeps are pretty much when the server gets a huge wipe of bans so slightly less hackers go on the network, and I guess they seem to be doing this more commonly, so that seems good.
:D

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the analogy put here...
Anyways, I heard Clean sweeps can take up to 12 hours, and they had went through all the servers in the network just looking for hackers, in both regions as well, imagine if they actually did that daily, it could be pretty rough I guess, but I think they usually do their job very often, and I'm glad for that, Clean sweeps are pretty much when the server gets a huge wipe of bans so slightly less hackers go on the network, and I guess they seem to be doing this more commonly, so that seems good.
:D
They put the timestamps on the thread, it was two hours each day.

Yeaaaaah.....

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They put the timestamps on the thread, it was two hours each day.

Yeaaaaah.....
Well now I feel silly for not looking at the information properly. xP
But yet again, they did go through most of the servers within both regions, it does seem a lot to me. c:

_DDD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey
Got on teamspeak so often but some mods always say 'busy atm, cant watch'. No offense to the mods, but i think some mods should learn, what their job is. :) Mod is a really hard and important role on a server like this :).

Thanks for the clean, but there are still to many hackers on. Every round, there are hackers :( so hard to play

Thanks and sorry for my english <3

M

MattGlowstone

I really enjoyed last nights Operation CleenSweep thanks for letting me join <3

Bob_Dib

Tribute
Reaction score
Can i just ask, if I catch a hacker with a video, how do i upload it? i always catch hackers and have around 10 videos, but i cant seem to work out where to upload it?
I have noticed a drop in hackers, so good job.
BTW i play on AU, so i will continue to catch hackers.
You upload the video onto YouTube, and then link it to your hacker report.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci