• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chance to get good items from chests other than cornucopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
It'd kinda be nice to get better rewards from harder to reach areas, like the skyscraper.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It'd kinda be nice to get better rewards from harder to reach areas, like the skyscraper.
Its almost 100% useless to try and go for chests like that. My one friend went for it (On the first public BETA test) and got to the top and found a feather and a bowl... he was sooooo PISSED xD

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
Its almost 100% useless to try and go for chests like that. My one friend went for it (On the first public BETA test) and got to the top and found a feather and a bowl... he was sooooo PISSED xD
That's why I think there should be much better rewards for chests like that

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
I've had this idea for a long time now. I've thought about it for a while and it would be an AMAZING addition.

1 problem, you'd have to create different groups for the chest to go in (Easy, Medium, Hard) And then go back and then go through ALL the chests in the maps (Lots more in the future) and mark them as E, M, or H.

I'd love to have this feature in, it'd just take a lot of work to get it in the game.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great idea. Because as it stands now, whoever gets corn chests wins. Whoever takes chests when they refill wins.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great idea. Because as it stands now, whoever gets corn chests wins. Whoever takes chests when they refill wins.
The obvious solutions are don't be a chicken and fight for the corn... OR complain about how you're too chicken to fight for the corn. The second of which, is clearly happening. Besides, you cant know what EVERY player is doing. you might be the only one to show up... its happened to me a few times.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The obvious solutions are don't be a chicken and fight for the corn... OR complain about how you're too chicken to fight for the corn. The second of which, is clearly happening. Besides, you cant know what EVERY player is doing. you might be the only one to show up... its happened to me a few times.
I wasnt saying that that is a problem for me, I myself usually get the corn and win. Im just saying... its unfair

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
This feature must be added. How can we get Chad or and Admin to view it?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This feature must be added. How can we get Chad or and Admin to view it?
No... It really DOESNT... They will view the thread in their own time but the feature just promotes camping... Which is lame

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If better items appear AWAY from the cornicopia, then people will never bother to MEET in the cornicopia and people will camp (for the first map) in the tower island, the underground spring, the castle with the bridge, and the north west quadrant.

In the second map people will hide in the industrial area with the nuclear popwer plant, the suburbs, and the south side areas.

With better items at the corn, players will (usually) need the better items to win, and will flock there before they spawn, making the peraon who wins that fight, the person who wins those special items (usually).

My point is is that if people want the better items, they will come out of hiding, but if they can keep hiding and still get those items, then people will camp.

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
If better items appear AWAY from the cornicopia, then people will never bother to MEET in the cornicopia and people will camp (for the first map) in the tower island, the underground spring, the castle with the bridge, and the north west quadrant.

In the second map people will hide in the industrial area with the nuclear popwer plant, the suburbs, and the south side areas.

With better items at the corn, players will (usually) need the better items to win, and will flock there before they spawn, making the peraon who wins that fight, the person who wins those special items (usually).

My point is is that if people want the better items, they will come out of hiding, but if they can keep hiding and still get those items, then people will camp.
I see what you mean! I've been thinking about in the later game when you have to camp at the cornucopia to win.

Maybe if this were altered so when sponsors refill chests, Good items may spawn outside of the cornucopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci