• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chance to get good items from chests other than cornucopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point Blanc

Spectator
Reaction score
Too make it a bit more interesting.
Instead of having all of the good chests in the cornucopia, make chests have a chance to have good items and have the same for the chests in the cornucopia but a high chance.
E.g.
Cornucopia chests: 90% Chance for good items
Other Chests: 10% Chance for good items

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah. I hate that most of the time, the people that get the cornacopia wins... I really want to see people win on their skill, instead of their numbers (teams) or items...

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
Agreed, it'd be more fair this way, then people won't camp as much

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Yeah. I hate that most of the time, the people that get the cornacopia wins... I really want to see people win on their skill, instead of their numbers (teams) or items...
Teams are sometimes a hindrance, if you have 4+ people its really hard to keep them equipped and working together in my opinion. Besides, if you don't want someone else to take the cornucopia loot, go and kill them! But yes, they really should make SOME of the outside chests more valuable, I don't think they should all have a chance to spawn good items. The reason they made it so that only the middle gets iron armor and diamonds is so that less people spend the whole game on the edge.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that it should be 60% for non-cornicopia, and 40% for the cornicopia, that way it doesnt completely take away from importance the cornicopia holds... Maybe switch the percentages on my comment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci