• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire: The Clock

Do you wish to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
Because me and my little crew went over and counted all the chests for you people, we upgraded terrain, added more buildings and such, and then created a new thread that was removed, so sorry you didnt get to see the new map screenshots. Another thing is you need to not tell me about a map committee because I dont care about that, either way, all maps are judged in a negative, no matter what, so the map committee means nothing to me, and so does your comments.
I have seen the new screenshots and your new thread. They didnt remove it but there was a sync. problem after they moved the website so many ppl lost messages, votes and new threads that have been made.

I didnt see any difference in the screenshots tbh if you are not working on this map anymore then ask a mod to close this thread before we have a flame war ;)

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
*senses flame war starting*
*ignores it*
I tell you a HUGE build team that does a ton of work for MCSG made the map for reals and it looks amazing and you tell me you don't care and your remaking it. THEN you say you don't care about anyone's opinions on here, not even the map committee.

Last edited:

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Therefore I did not ask for your opinion, I said I was doing another map, so you do not need to go and comment what you would like.....and for your info, it was terraformed, I dont know how many times I need to explain that, or explain the fact that I didn't ask for your input, Im only looking for mods and admins advice, not yours sir.
Well you didn't tell any of the other people that aren't staff members to go away.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to begin this response with a quote from a conversation you started with me.
"I'm having you reported for accusing me of stealing a map..."

Things aren't adding up. In your original post you state that you just finished the map, yet the one on PlanetMinecraft was uploaded nearly a year ago. I doubt you would wait a year to post it on these forums. I edited my previous post to remove the part where I accused you, but now I regret it. Your ignorance to the fact that you've been caught red handed trying to steal VIP (a bannable offense) shocks me and also baffles me. How dare you report me to staff for accusing you of something you ACTUALLY did?

Don't worry about editing the original post, the staff can still see the original.

Another note: Your map never would've been accepted because you didn't provide a download link which is required.

Thanks but no thanks.
-SpaghettiSquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci