• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire: The Clock

Do you wish to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKissxO

Spectator
Reaction score
So if any of you MCSG game players are huge fans of the recently released Hunger Games: Catching Fire, then I have some good news for you! I have here presented you with Catching Fire: The Clock. This map is based off the Clock arena in the movie and book. Here are the specs!

-40+ Chests
-Over 600 Blocks Wide!
-24 Tribute Panels
-1 Huge Cornucopia for guaranteed chest loot!
-1 Enchantment Table
-Very minimal crafting tables for harder experience
- Huge Jungle/Island biome
-3-5 lakes
-A movie like Cornucopia

The map has so much to offer and will most likely be modified in the near future. Me and my team have tried our best to reduce lag, but lag will be higher when on a multiplayer server. This map has been offering good times to me and my friends and we all decided to release to MCSG only because MCSG doesn't have that many maps. Hopefully you enjoy it!

MADE BY: Kalo4king, xxKissxO, and IdaYoshi

PS- If you would like the map download please contact over skype! Applegatedabomb.tnt

Last edited:
J

Joel/MadDawg

Uh, how should we know what the map is like when you post no screenshots or download link?

xxKissxO

Spectator
Reaction score
The site wont let me upload photos.....just message me on skype please. Applegatedabomb.tnt (Ill give you photos and stuff, I dont know why the site isnt working......sorry again)

J

Joel/MadDawg

Ok, first you want to download the image you want. After that, go to imgur.com and upload your selected pictures. After it's uploaded you will come to a page and on the right you will see lots of links. Get a 'direct link' and copy it. Then, go to edit your post and at the top of the box you type your post in, you'll see the bar of things such as bold, italics, colour of text etc. To the right of the smiley face is the icon you want to click. Paste in the direct link of your image and click insert. Hope this helps :)

xxKissxO

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a default jungle biome with basically no builds...
This is just a few screenshots, there are plenty of hard areas. And another thing is, the map is based off the movie, its meant to be like that in other words! But thanks, I'll remember that when I build another map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci